Update on Board Relocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Board Relocation

Hi everyone. I just wanted to give you an update on our board update process. We are definitely changing message board systems to one that is less server intensive THIS MONTH. This will allow us to not overstrain our server... always a good thing, eh?? In any case, I anticipate that our site may be down for a day or so while we make these changes. I'll provide an announcement as we get closer to that date.

We also will be relocating the entire website onto a new server which may require yet another down period. It's all good in the long run... but change is always hard. The new system will have lots MORE fun things than this old, tired message board system!

I appreciate your patience. After the move, all of the boards that we temporarily suspended will be reactivated!

Jill
    Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Thank you for the update Jill I Will be looking for the other updates i pray the boards want be down to long is there something i can do to help you speed it up if so please give me a call or email i will be more then willing to try to help.
    grouphug
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

Thanks for the update, Jill.

Hugs and love,
      Jess
      Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Thanks Jill,
        I am sure everything will roll over smoothly
        Brat
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Hi Jill, and thanks for the update, hope everything goes smoothly, take care Iris.
          Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

hi Hi Jill...
            Thanks for the info, and for always keeping our boards the very best they can be. I am sure it is no easy task, but just know that we appreciate it! grouphug Sheri
            Wishing you the best, today, tomorrow, and always! Sheri G

Comment

Looking forward to the new & FUN site. Thanks for all your hard work. kissing Kathi angel
              One Day At A Time
              Kathi

Comment

Jill,
                I am looking forward to the new boards and appreciate all the time and effort for the boards and for all of us that benefit from it. Thank-you.
                Jolene

"Life is what happens when you are making other plans" John Lennon

IC diet cheat sheet....http://www.ic-network.com/diet/dietcheatsheet.html

Information for Patients can be found here.
                http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Jen's tips for great IC sex..http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22522&highlight=jens+tips[/url]

Newbie Angel...I will be happy to answer any questions or just listen. Email me at [email protected]

"IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you."

Comment

Thanks Jill, especially thanks for all your hard work.
                  Cath
                  One day at a time

Comment

Working...
                  X