New ICN Newsletter Sign Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ICN Newsletter Sign Up!

It's a BIG job to change providers for our e-newsletters but this is what we've done in the last two days... switching from Microsoft's Bcentral service to Constant Contact. Bcentral is, sadly, ending service as of Friday.

Most of our mailing lists made it through the transition. I lost an average of 2 names for our 19 seperate mailing lists. That said, I'm sure that many of you still have not signed up for our free newsletter service. The ICN's email newsletters are the oldest on the web and most widely read. We have several... from our regular news list to interest groups for the parents of children with IC, various country lists (Canada, Australia, Europe), as well as eosinophilic cystitis, pelvic floor dysfunction, pudendal nerve entrapment among others.

I hope you'll sign up today if you're not already receiving these... and I really need some feedback on the welcome letters, etc. Did I have any typos, anything that was confusing??? I appreciate all feedback!

To sign up just use the form at the top of the page!

Jill O.
    Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Working...
X