Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• healingthoughts
    replied
    One way to prevent them from going to the junk folder is to add the sender email address to your contacts. In this case that email address would be [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    replied
    No clue actually... spam folders have complex algorithms that they use to rate emails so.. I guess your filter changed in some way.

Leave a comment:

• Briza
    replied
    Do you happen to know how to avoid them going to junk?
    No I haven't figured that out yet but when I stop getting mail and start thinking nobody cares I check my junk mail. lol. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised, other times not

Leave a comment:

• Toto
    replied
    OH my!!!! They are in my junk mail. They were not before? What happened?

Thank Briza. Do you happen to know how to avoid them going to junk?

Leave a comment:

• Briza
    replied
    Originally posted by Toto View Post
    Can I ask a question here? I tried posting a separate posting and emailed with no luck.

Do you know the reason why I do no longer get email notifications when I post or respond to a post? I used to but now I never do. In my profile it says I get them but I actually never get them in email anymore.

Thanks in advance.
    Check your junkmail.

Leave a comment:

• Toto
    replied
    Can I ask a question here? I tried posting a separate posting and emailed with no luck.

Do you know the reason why I do no longer get email notifications when I post or respond to a post? I used to but now I never do. In my profile it says I get them but I actually never get them in email anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    started a topic Had to remove Chat Box

Had to remove Chat Box

Hey guys, I had to remove the chat box from the forum because it kept causing database errors. We just couldn't find a fix for it... thus I'm looking for another chat box that is "outside" of this vbulletin software. More later!

Jill
Working...
X