Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    My weakness is egg nog with rum-brandy mix --- I had just one with no problem.

I don't really like champagne; guess I'm lucky.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Julie B
    replied
    We didn't stay up either, but I had a bit on Christmas Day. I didn't drink much to make a difference though............

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    replied
    ¥ay!!! Glad to hear it!

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Not I-- fell asleep before the ball drop (here of course due to the time difference it was 11p.m. (I think I woke up just in time to see Dick Clark -and then I went out like a light.) of course, being ill on that day, I was too tired to care). But a handful of years ago at my nieces wedding I had a little champagne, boy that was a mistake, so I have learned my lesson a long time ago. Sorry that you are all hurting.

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    I had a bottle of Coutier champagne and a bottle of Emeri pink Moscato without any issues.

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    started a topic Champagne flare?

Champagne flare?

Okay... I've two phone calls this morning from patients in wicked flares from drinking Champagne on New Years Eve!!! Fess up!! True confesions time. Who else had champagne and is paying for it. I had a horrible flare from champagne just two years ago. Yikes and I sympathize entirely!

Jill
Working...
X