X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mela414
    replied
    good news!
    Do they normally test for APF? I don't remember ever being tested for that in my urine.
    I hope they figure out something soon......diet helps a lot but we really need something that allows the baldder to heal.

Leave a comment:

• wolfaleena
    replied
    Hi Diany:
    I really don't know..
    i was just a patient in the study and my urine did test positive for the APF.
    I just sent an email to the company to see if they needed any ic patients for trials.. i have no idea what stage they are in.... Maybe they are further along then we think..... it sounded like they were just starting, but i really don't know.. My hope is that they are further along, but i am sure we will find out something soon..
    I hope you are feeling okay today..
    It is raining here today and i am in a lot of pain, but a friend just called me and told me that they all have been praying for me and that "everything is going to be okay." I thought that was really sweet and it is making me bear my pain a little better...

Leave a comment:

• Kimchi
    replied
    This is GREAT news. Someone is paying us serious attention. Also, never give up hope. Someday, our daughters and friends will have cures for this awful disease and our suffering won't be for nothing!

Leave a comment:

• diany
    replied
    Hello

Wolfalena Do You Think That This Happens Very Soon?? The New Treatment, How Many Years?

Leave a comment:

• wolfaleena
    replied
    Maris4:
    Don't give up, honey!
    Believe me, I understand how you feel ....Believe me.... Don't give up hope!

Leave a comment:

• wolfaleena
    replied
    Thanks Jill for posting this.I don't know if I would have been aware of this, had you not posted this news release.. thanks!
    I was a part of the University of MD study and i did test positive for the APF (anti-proliferation factor) in my urine. That was at least 6 or 7 years ago. I kept wondering if anyone was going to do anything with this data.
    I met Dr. Susan Key during the initial interview for the study and she was a fascinating person. I am just wondering how long it will take now. Patience is a virtue???

Leave a comment:

• marsi4
    replied
    I pray it is soon, because they've been telling us that they are close to developing new treatments since the 90's and they've come up with nothing so far. I'm desperately hoping that they come up with a new effective treatment soon because I'm so close to giving up.

Marsi4

Leave a comment:

• Phillyman316
    replied
    Wow that's good news.Even though its very early Would it be a pill or something like DMSO?

Leave a comment:

• sweetangel2080
    replied
    wow, how long does it take from licensing to available to us?

Exciting stuff!

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Good news!!:woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Definitely good news.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• green_the_fish
    replied
    Finally, they are going to develop a treatment based on the anti-proliferative factor we've all been hearing about for so long!

Leave a comment:

• diany
    replied
    Thanks God!

I NEW IT THAT GOD IS WITH US!!

:woohoo:
    :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    I do hope they keep searching for possibilities of what might be causing IC.
    Thank God they are not giving up on it.

Hug, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    VERY exciting!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X