Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new on-line patient survey opportunity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SandyRN
    replied
    I did it just now in about 20 minutes. I hope it helps somehow.

Leave a comment:

• mydimples6
    replied
    I just found the link...you click on the link to the left. Even if you click on the wrong one, when you log in it will give you the right survey to go into.

Leave a comment:

• mydimples6
    replied
    I am having the same problems waterflow. I finished half of mine last night, I just went back to log back in and do the rest, but cannot find a users log in...just to sign up????

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    I didn't get to finish mine. Did half yesterday and went back today to finish the other half and nothing to click on for start. Not unless they are having web site problems.

Leave a comment:

• ICLori
    replied
    I finished the survey, too. Hoping they will learn something that will help all of us.

Blessings,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• TerriT
    replied
    I just took the survey and it only took about a half an hour. Most of the surveys that are there now are only one page some a few more so don't become overwhelmed when you see the 15 surveys.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    I just finished the first survey too. I too am for anything that helps might help us one day. Roxie

Leave a comment:

• L. Thomas
    replied
    I just finished the survey. I hope it helps.

Leave a comment:

• green_the_fish
    replied
    Yeah, me too! I just finished the first 15 sections that they gave us.

Thanks for posting this, Jill! Yoυ always seem to be finding cool stuff for us

Leave a comment:

• verdicries
    replied
    I just signed up & finished part of the survey...I will do anything to help us!!

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    started a topic A new on-line patient survey opportunity!

A new on-line patient survey opportunity!

I just received a request from UCLA asking if we would promote this new web based study! I think it sounds very interesting and will help us understand, better, the potential impact of complementary & alternative medicines. They are specifically looking for IC patients to participate. I hope you'll consider it!

Here's a bit more info.. but to participate just go to their website:
    http://www.procaim.org!

PROCAIM (People-Reported Outcomes from Complementary, Alternative, and Integrative Medicine) was developed under a grant from the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine to study (1) the effectiveness of the full range of mind/body medical interventions and other complementary and alternative therapies, and (2) the interactions among stress, pain, and responses to the various available treatments. This is a web based study composed of surveys that will occur over a period of time!

Investigators: UCLA Schools of Public Health and Medicine.*
    Date Added - March 2007
    Status - Open
    Eligible Participants - Patients with IC, fibromyalgia, IBS and other chronic recurring conditions.
    To participate, please visit: http://www.procaim.org
Working...
X