X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tulipgirl
    replied
    Hello
    I went and bought the magazine and was disappointed because it was such a short artical and really did not list the symptoms and how long IC patients really have to suffer before someone will believe them that there is really pain inside them. We need someone a movie star that has IC needs to be our spokes person to help us find a cure .
    Connie

Leave a comment:

• weezer
    replied
    Jill: Great news - on my way out the door to get it.
    I just wish more magazines & TV programs would cover it, because even though I have 4 letters from doctors explaining why I'm on medications & what IC & PFD is, many still don't understand it & really don't want to even hear about it, and this has been going on for over 10 years now.Ugh. Thanks for the info,
    Weezer

Leave a comment:

• MerryBerryMoose
    replied
    My mom showed me that article Thursday. She read it while in the wating room at my PT place. Ironically I had severe urgency and was running to the bathroom when she showed me. Thought it was interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Emma's Mommy
    replied
    this is great news.....i wish more magazines would do articles on IC

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Great that it's in such a popular magazine!

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I just bought the magazine when we were at the grocery store yesterday. It's a short article but it's better than no article at all. I think I will keep it on hand to show to family and friends. I think I may even show my parents the ICN when they come next weekend.

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    replied

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    started a topic Woman's Day Magazine Features Article on IC

Woman's Day Magazine Features Article on IC

Title: It was worse than childbirth

It's rare to have an article that discusses IC, much less a family struggle with this puzzling condition. In the April 2007 issue of Woman's Day, sisters Michelle McDuffee & Mia Eddy share their courageous stories of life with interstitial cystitis, how their symptoms began and how they found care and relief. Great to share with family & friends. Available at newstands today! (pages 46-47)
Working...
X