Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skybluesoul
    replied
    I'm so glad to hear they're a good group! I couldn't make the meeting you spoke at via Skype, but I hope to go to the next one.

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    We are in dire need of a support group here in my area. My dr. has been thinking of starting one because so many of her patients have been asking for it so if we get one going I will definitely keep it in mind to ask you to speak via skype. What a treat that would be!

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    started a topic Thanks to the Downington PA group!

Thanks to the Downington PA group!

I want to thank Jennifer Meyer and the Downington PA support group for having me speak, last week, via skype to their support group. I had a blast and it was very nice to be able to see the faces of the patients that I was talking with. What I love most, though, are the questions. This support group is VERY informed, VERY motivated and VERY together! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

If you have a support group and would like to have a guest speaker, please think of me. I'm more than happy to do it!!! All you need is a laptop or PC with skype, and we can do full video and audio! Super fun!

Jill O.
Working...
X