• Show
Clear All

• Bessie
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Way to go! You deserve this! Enjoyed every minute.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• hoping4acure
    replied
    Congratulations Jen...you deserve it. I agree with Jill--LOVE your sense of humor, you keep it no matter what happens to you. You are one of my inspirations on this site.

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Congrats Jen!!!!

I may be doing some nominating here myself!!! I'll have to tell though and I don't mind doing that if it lets everyone know how wonderful you are!!!

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    This is the most deserved award I've seen yet! So glad it is being recognized. :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    wwoohhooo Jen.. Congrats for being the first person to be awarded for an outstanding post.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    *Applause...Applause* for Jen. Your posts were incredible.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    *huge red blush*

Thank you all... thank you, Jill, for the award, and thank you everyone else for enjoying and reading my post. I am really, really glad you find my post helpful -- knowing that I may have helped someone out is a priceless feeling for me

s to all

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Go Jen :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    That's so awesome Jen! :woohoo: It was all very well written and you totally deserve this.

Leave a comment:

• ICLori
    replied
    Way to go, Jen, you deserve this award! Thank you for helping the other IC'ers who are thinking about getting the Interstim!

Blessings,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    Good for you Jen!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Well deserved!

That you Jill for noticing how helpfull Jen has been to us.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    WTG jen you deserve it!:woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    Way to go Jen :woohoo: so worthy

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini's post on Interstim Surgery Receives Presidents Award

http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35392

I've awarded Jen the very first award for 2007 for her descriptive account of her interstim surgery. You made us feel like we were right there and took some of the fear out of facing the OR for the first time. Most of all, I liked your humor!!! Imagine dreaming of a beach while having surgery. What a great way to spend your time.. and well, can't you just imagine what would have happened if you'd dreamed of spending "time" with your hubby! :::as she grins:::

Very nicely done!

Jill
Working...
X