Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICLori
    replied
    Woo hoo! You deserve this, Kadi, thank you for all you do!

Blessings,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Thank you so much for this nomination & for all your kind words!
    I've had a very hard week & to come home to find this was wonderful. I don't know what I'd do myself without these boards & without all of you!
    My heart is very full--
    Love,
    Kadi

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    Kadi,
    It is so great that you have been recognized publicly for all your hard work and excellent advice! Thanks!!

Erika

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    :woohoo: CONGRATULATIONS, Kadi!!!!! I agree with the others, you know your stuff and are always there with the best diet advice. Glad to see you get this. It is well deserved! Hugs, Amy

Leave a comment:

• green_the_fish
    replied
    *confetti falls* Hooray for Kadi! *applause and cheers are heard in the background*

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Kadi! Awesome!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Kara

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Kadi- way to go!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh gosh, I agree, when I first came here she was SO helpful in helping me navigate the diet stuff!!!

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Awesome. Kadi was one of the first people I thought of for a Spirit Award. Her posts are always so helpful. Yay, Kadi! :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    started a topic IC Spirit Award To Kadi!

IC Spirit Award To Kadi!

Dear all,

I have given the new IC Spirit Award to Kadi, who I think of as one of our best IC Diet gurus! In the post I am referencing, she has provided a "shopping list" to take to the grocery store...and she has found that all of the foods on the list are IC-safe for her. She is very diet sensitive, so she knows a lot about this stuff! Here's the post link:

http://www.ic-network.org/forum/show...282#post302282

This post took a LOT of time to put together and post for all to see, and it's perfect for newbies and old-timers alike who may be confused as to what they can eat.

Congratulations, Kadi!!!
Working...
X