Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    I think being in the military is hard enough on a person. Then having to deal with IC on top of that on a everyday basis.You deserve this award

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Hooray! Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I also want to thank you for all you are doing for our country. You are a very brave and couragous woman. That alone would be inspirational, even if you were healthy! But, to be doing everything you are while you are suffering with IC, well, it is just plain amazing! You are an inspriation to all of us!

Thank you, Jill, for recognizing her bravery by awarding her the Courage Award.

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    First, I just want to thank you for servicing in our military and the sacrifices you had made for our country to be free. I can't even begin to imagine what you went through in the military and having IC on top of it. I know sometimes we really forget the sacrifices other people make so we can have freedom. Thank you so much. Your courage is more and beyond call of duty.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    :woohoo: Congrats, colourme!!! It WAS a fabulous post.

Leave a comment:

• Courage Award for ColourMeTwice - being in the military with IC

ColourMeTwice earned the ICN Courage Award for her poignant, in depth discussion of the issues that she currently faces as a member of the military with IC. Active duty military face huge obstacles when struggling with IC. She's showing great courage, IMHO. - Jill

http://www.ic-network.com/forum/show...805#post310805
Working...
X