Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Bladder Christmas Cookbook Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mia Elliot
    replied
    Originally posted by kadi View Post
    I just got mine and can't wait to start trying out the recipes.

Every year my friends do a cookie recipe exchange and I'm always a little bummed that I really can't participate, like I would have pre-IC. This is the antidote!

The recipes look delicious, and are pretty enough to gift!

Thank you Mia and thank you Jill for making it available!
    Wow! I just saw this- Thank you so much Kadi, this really made my day!

Please let me know if you have any questions on any of the recipes and thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I just got mine and can't wait to start trying out the recipes.

Every year my friends do a cookie recipe exchange and I'm always a little bummed that I really can't participate, like I would have pre-IC. This is the antidote!

The recipes look delicious, and are pretty enough to gift!

Thank you Mia and thank you Jill for making it available!

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    started a topic Happy Bladder Christmas Cookbook Now Available!

Happy Bladder Christmas Cookbook Now Available!

New for the Holiday Season of 2011, IC patient Mia Eliot has written a new holiday cookbook offering 75+ flavorful and creative recipes for pastries, candies, cookies, cakes, pies and much more! These are compliant with the 2009 IC/PBS Diet Food List yet are delightful new recipes to try and share!

If you love breakfast, you'll be inspired by the 14 new recipes she offers, including frittata's, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon streusel muffins, gingerbread french toast and pumpkin gingersnap waffles. Yum!!!! The cookies will make for a lovely afternoon baking with children and/or for your family. Try the sweet and salty caramel nut pretzel bars! Looking for a special cake to bring to your family celebrations? She offers recipes for cheesecakes, layer cakes and traditional holiday favorites like gingerbread and poppy seed. And, for those days when you need a little comfort, you can't go wrong with creme brulee, almond peer crisp and floating islands!

This book is a lovely addition to the IC cookbook family and is only available via pdf file (electronic format). After you pay for it, you will immediately receive a receipt by email that will include your download instructions. Enjoy!

Learn more or buy it at: http://www.icnsales.com/product.php?...5&cat=0&page=1
Working...
X