Free Trial of Neuropathy Support Formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Trial of Neuropathy Support Formula

There's a link on the home page that goes to a free trial of a Neuropathy Support Formula. I got excited because I thought it would be IC Friendly, since it's on the ic-network website. NOPE. These supplements would FLARE every single one of us. They contain B1, B2, B6, and B12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B Vitamins are serious irritants. I had to learn that the hard way a few times.
    Exposure to an unclean hot tub 2-17-07 FIRST UTI
    (Got ringworm-like sores from it before)
    (Someone else got what looked like 'eye herpes')
    (My husband got an ear infection. We were all just sitting there!)
    SYMPTOMS: Severe Urgency/Frequency for 18 months, food sensitivity, widespread nerve pains (random and everywhere), deep bladder pain that developed into flares at 4 months. Completely unreasonable diet sensitivity.
    TESTS: Nothing showed in urine cultures, CT scan, Cystoscopy, Lumbar puncture, back and brain MRIs, EMG tests.
    Hydrodistension Surgery/Biopsy showed minor glomerulations, inflammatory and mast cells, and a rare eosinophil. Blood tests show elevated ANA.
    CONFUSED: My hands and feet started falling asleep. I got twitching nerves or muscles everywhere. I started having concentration and memory problems, vision problems, then fatigue and chronic migraines. Fibromyalgia diagnosed, SSDI disability awarded at 4 years, then gone at 7 years. Won the appeal. IBS and esophagus spasms at 6 years.
    MEDICATIONS: Marcaine/Heparin/Sodium Bicarb instills, Lyrica, Nortriptyline, Uribel. Paxil and Trazadone from before. Painkillers as needed. Supplements include CystoProtek, DH Aloe, Colostrum.
    PREVIOUS CONDITIONS: Sudden onset of double vision, Paxil Discontinuation Syndrome, PTSD

The only B vitamin that bothered me was B6. I was able to take the other B vitamins if I took them separately.

Comment

Re: Free Trial of Neuropathy Support Formula

What I*read*I really liked it.*Thank you for*your information!

Comment

Working...
      X