Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erica1836
    replied
    Thanks guys! I made it here...but am now laying in the hotel room with my heating pad. At least I'm not missing much today the rest of my family won't be here until tomorrow! Have a good Christmas

Leave a comment:

• dyno
    replied
    Everything Donna said and I also usually have a container of some kind and a sheet or a blanket. If all else fails I have someone hold a sheet around me and I squat on the side of the road and pee in my container. The ICN sells travel johns that are really handy but if you dont' have one this is something else I have done. Enjoy your day.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I have some suggestions: Wear something comfortable for the drive; take along several small pillows so you can change positions; be sure to stop at rest stops on the highway, even if you don't feel you need to go yet; avoid any and all problem foods.

Have a wonderful day!

Merry Christmas!

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Erica1836
    started a topic Worried about travel today

Worried about travel today

Hi everyone , Merry Christmas! I'm not sure how many of you will have time to get on here today but I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for travel. I have to take a 4 hour car trip this afternoon and riding in a car always really bothers me. And my aunt (who has made the trip many times on christmas day) tells me there are very few places to stop on the the way that are open if I have to use the restroom. So I was just wondering if anyone had any tips they use while traveling to help make it less painful....as I"m already in a flare I'm worried its going to put my pain through the roof. Thanks all and Happy Holidays!
Working...
X