Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plush
    replied
    Love you guys!!! Well, I was able to get in to see a doctor who told me I had all sorts of creatures (my words) in my urine. Yep, she said I had an infection and prescribed pyridium and Macrobid (7 days worth). She also found a couple of yeast spores so is sending off two cultures - yeast and urine. My pain was off the scales (feels like my bladder has glass in it after urinating) so it was definitely different from the usual flares I have. She said it might have been from the food poisoning I had a couple of days ago. I guess I don't have to go into detail on how far a distance explosive you know what can go. Yes, I know too much info - sorry. I also have the habit of wearing tight yoga pants when I do my spin bike which doesn't help matters. Anyway, I'm still in pain (but not urinating as frequently since taken the first dose of Macrobid) but am no longer fixating on the big C anymore. Thanks again for taking the time to give me a "blankie".

Hugs,
    Plush

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Hugs, hope you feel better soon

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I hope your appointment is very soon. It sounds a lot like you may have an infection working --- so prompt diagnosis and treatment is important.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Plush
    replied
    Thanks so much! I've calmed down - my imagination kidnaps the rational brain cells sometimes.
    Hugs,
    Plush

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    You could just have a UTI.. so dont get to down about this..

Leave a comment:

• Plush
    started a topic Big Baby Am I

Big Baby Am I

Hi Folks!

Well, my remission is over - sweet while it lasted. I'm urinating every thirty minutes and have burning pain - same old stuff. I took two different at home UTI tests. One of them has a protein window which showed a teeny bit of green (positive) but no nitrates. I then tried the AZO strips which showed I had no nitrates again but had a wild purple color for the WBCs (totally positive). Drama Queen is back. Does this mean I have kidney disease? Yes, I know I have to go the docs - already made an appointment. However, have any of you freaked over your UTI results? The only thing comforting me is that I have burning pain and frequent urination. Please let me know if this sounds familiar.
    Hugs and thanks in advance.
    Plush
Working...
X