Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My flare is unreal today. Murder on my street!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bessie
    replied
    How scary.....praying for protection for you and your family

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Am praying for you.

Leave a comment:

• dodgewoman
    replied
    OMG, how horrible, so glad that you are OK!

Leave a comment:

• RAS6
    replied
    Leslie, How terrible! I am so sorry that happened so close to you and your family. I will be praying that your flare will pass quickly and you will feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Leslie, that is scary. I would be freaky out too. I am so sorry, that is to close to home. Hope things get back to normal again and you can start feeling safe.
    just putting angels around your house.

Trishann

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Oh, I am so sorry! It's just hard to take in that something like this could happen right next door to you! Of course you're flaring. Take care of yourself. We are all with you in spirit.

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    Holy cow Leslie. I'm sorry that happened so close to home! Take care of yourself!

Hugs, Sandy

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I can't believe they are charging him with murder, when he had just left the ex in laws threatening to kill them....
    I am so sorry you and Bay had to see any of this. I also am very grateful that you and your family are all ok.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Holy moly Leslie!!!! I am just thanking my lucky stars that you all are ok!!!!!!!

XOXO

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    That's so scary. I'm not surprised you're having a stress flare!

Sending gentle reassuring hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    OMG Leslie, that is so horrible and scary. So sorry that you had to go through that. Hope the flare that was caused by it goes away soon

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Yes it was pretty much self defense. Here is a nother new video and that's my bush with yellow ribbon around it

http://www.wdtv.com/news/local/59158...andpre=5826026

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Oh my gosh!!!! How horrible!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Oh my word!!!

Leave a comment:

• Billsbaby
    replied
    wow talk about drama!! i am sorry you had to witness all that.i read the article and it said he is beibg charged with murder,the way i read it,it seems pretty much like self defense.the man came to his house and started shooting at him,i would have shot back to ,to defend myself.i wonder if he will go to jail for self defense????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X