Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Red
    replied
    Sorry your feeling so bad. Get your self some med. care and take care of yourself.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Oh no Sandy! So sorry to hear that you feel so horrible. I hope that you're going to be okay. Hope that you could get admitted right to the ER and didn't have to sit in the waiting room.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Thinking of you!!! Do let us know any way you can how you are doing!

XOXO

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    Hope you feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    sending hugs your way.. please get to the er..

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    So sorry you are feeling so bad. Please go to the ER.
    When you get a chance, let us know how you are doing.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm sending along well wishes.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    I'm so sorry Sandy... have Barb let us know what's going on if you can't. Feel better!!!

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Hugs Sandy. You get your butt to the ER right now. Hope you feel better quickly.

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    Oh no Sandy!

I hope its not serious! Good luck to you at the ER, hopefully your uro will call ahead for you! Your in my thoughts!

Erika

Leave a comment:

• hoping4acure
    replied
    feel better...sending warm hugs.

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I am so sorry you are sick. I hope that your Uro calls soon, and can help you out. I definately think you need to be seen today. I hope you get better soon! Hugs, Amy

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    (((((((((Sandy)))))))))).... Im so sorry... I sure hope you get to feeling better soon..

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    Thanks Sharon. I don't think there's any doubt now that I'll be going to the ER. I put in a call to the uro and am waiting on his call back. I'm hoping he'll call the ER desk for me so they're expecting me and maybe I won't have to wait in that awful waiting room. Honestly, I don't think I can sit up that long...every other time this has happened he fixed it so I was a direct admit...literally praying for that now. I can't sit up anymore...going back to bed. I'll call Barb later if I can and have her let you guys know whats happening.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Oh No, Sandy...I am so sorry. Please let us know what they say at ER if you go. And I do think you should go. There's no sense fooling around with that stuff. Then again, you already know that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X