• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaniBelle
    replied
    Hope you are feeling better

Sandy,

You haven't posted, so I expect you are in the hospital. I'm so sorry you've had to go through so much pain! I hope the doctors have gotten you on the road to recovery and have cleared up the kidney infections. Please post as soon as you feel up to it. Healing thoughts and prayers are with you!

Dani

Leave a comment:

• ICLori
    replied
    Oh, Sandy, I'm so sorry you are hurting so badly, kidney infections are horrible, and I know you are in excruciating pain. I'm so sorry.

I hope that you got to be a direct admit so you didn't have to sit in the ER, and I hope this kidney infection didn't hurt your kidneys or anything. I hope they gave you IV antibiotics to clear up the infection right away.

I'm worried too that you haven't checked back in, but perhaps the doctors found kidney stones that were too big to pass, when they gave you tests, and maybe they decided to operate on you right away since you were already in the hospital. I know many people who have had big stones removed, and they were just fine once they healed up from the surgery. In fact they feel a lot better because they don't have that awful pain and infection and everything that can come from that.

I hope so much you will be released soon (I know they keep people in the hospital for awhile after kidney stone removal, if that is what you needed to have done, I don't know) and that you will be able to tell us you are feeling 100% better!

Blessings and prayers,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• Janie Miranda
    replied
    Sandy,
    Hope to hear that you are feeling much better soon.

Leave a comment:

• glassd18
    replied
    Sandy,

I hope you are getting well!! Hugs and prayers sent your way!!

Di

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Sandy

Sandy,

Thinking of you and wishing that you are getting well!

Kara

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I feel the same way Amy. Everytime I sign on I keep on looking to see if Sandy has come back and posted or if anybody else has heard from her and posted. I really hope that she's okay.

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Sandy,

I am growing increasingly worried about you. I hope that you went to the ER and got things checked out and are feeling better by now. If anyone hears anything from here, please post. I am just really worried.
    I hope you are okay.

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Does anyone know how Sandy is?

Leave a comment:

• hensleyi
    replied
    I hope you feel better soon!

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Sandy, just worry about you. Hope you are ok and feeling better today.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    Any news Babs on how shes doing>? I hope she is more comfortable today!

Erika

Leave a comment:

• mela414
    replied
    Oh boy..............I hope you feel better soon. Please keep us posted. Hang in there.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Sandy I am so sorry you feel so sick. I hope the doctor call you back and hope you can get help soon.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    Hope you are getting the attention you need ,In the er sending prayers .
    Sandra

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    replied
    Sandy,
    Just having talked to you I know how rotten you feel, please take care of yourself! If you aren't better and don't go get yourself checked I will hunt you down, you know that! I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

Working...
X