Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SandyRN
    replied
    All your kind messages have really moved me. Thank you!

Sarah, I called an ambulance once when I had pyleonephritis sooooooo bad that my pain was like a 15 on a scale of 1-10. I was by myself, nobody around to help me, everyone was at work, and I couldn't take it anymore. I was too sick, with 3 kids at home, and just told the EMT's that I couldn't take the pain anymore and I had to have some help to get to the hospital. It was all true...they rolled me straight into an exam room where I stayed til they admitted me.

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    Sandy I'm glad to hear you are doing better.I was getting very worried. Thanks for keeping us posted as we are all family!
    Hugs Sandra

Leave a comment:

• IC SARAH-CPP
    replied
    Whew, happy to hear you are okay Sandy. I was worried about you too. I wont scold you for not going to the ER cause I refuse to go there. I havent ever thought about calling an ambulance. What do you tell them, that your pain is so bad you cant make it to the ER? Mine is really bad right now but I still wont go to the ER.
    I hope that you continue to mend. We miss ya around here. Hang in there.
    Sarah

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Happy to hear you are feeling at least a little better

Leave a comment:

• hoping4acure
    replied
    Happy to see you back and you are feeling OK

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Sandy hope you continue to get better. Just sending you hugs.

HUGS, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Hi, Sandy! I am so happy to see you back! We have all been pretty worried about you! I am glad you got in to see your Uro. I hope that the abx start working soon and you get to feeling better. Those stones can be so painful! I hope that you get better soon.

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    I haven't heard what my UA/culture results were but I do feel better today. I'm still very weak though and was a real dummy yesterday because I went grocery shopping. By the time I was halfway through the store I was exhausted and sweaty/clammy from being worn out. I came home and Tom and the kids put all the groceries away while I went and passed out.

At least I had the motivation to go get groceries, which is saying a whole LOT for me over the past several days. I couldn't get out of bed much less drive a car or push a grocery cart.

I think I'm on the mend, but I'm still having enough bladder pain that I'm going to go get my B&O supps today. I think if I can get one of those in I'll feel a whole lot better. I feel like I should be bright orange by now with all the pyridium I took recently!

BTW, my uro DID want to send me for a ct or mri, I don't remember which one, but I refused because I was just too sick to go sit in another waiting room. The deal was if things weren't getting better by the weekend I WAS going to be admitted. Thankfully it didn't come to that.

Just going to take it easy again today. Thanks everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Awwww....I'm so sorry you are suffering like that!

I know JUST what you mean about not wanting to go. I can't ever get stuck proper either and yep, the guys in the truck always do it without me knowing it. (butterflies work wonders!)
    I never want to leave my kids either especially since I really don't have anyone to watch them. But I sure hope you'll go in if you get any worse.

So do you have a kidney infection along with the stones? Any one of these things (IC, Stones, Nephritis) are bad enough on their own. But all together is enough to ask for a gun.

Hugs from me to you and please get well! Love you lots!

Moonheart

Leave a comment:

• ICLori
    replied
    I'm so glad you are okay! I hope those stones don't give you any more problems!

Blessings,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh just glad to hear from you!! YAY!! Sending lots of positive energies your way!!

Leave a comment:

• Annie2
    replied
    No yelling or lectures. Just lots of...

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Since you've already yelled at yourself, I won't yell at you either. I know that if it gets worse you'll go in. In the meantime, I'm sending a warm hug and well wishes.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    So glad to hear you're going to be okay Sandy. I think we were all worried that we hadn't heard from you in so long. Take it easy and hope you feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Can't yell at you either, it is just such a relief to know you are doing better now. Hope you continue to do so, Sandy.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

Working...
X