X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isles
    replied
    Thanks Jolene.

I wondered about the bubble bath. I'm able to use this other bubble bath with milk and honey as long as I put baking soda in it and I rinse off afterwards, which is why I didn't think this bubble bath would be an issue. I specifically ordered this bubble bath from drugstore.com because it was hypoallergenic, fragrance and chemical free etc. Maybe that isn't all that it doesn't need to have to aggravate!

I'm feeling a little better so I am going to cut down on the vit c. Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• dyno
    replied
    Well this could be several things. Being sick sometimes will do it, medications such as cough syrups also can do it but the big thing I also see is the Vit C. and the bubble bath... both of those are big for me.

If I had to pick the biggest thing out of your list it would be the Vit. C. The other things I mentioned will flare some people but most IC'ers have trouble with the C.

I would try to cut back on that and try and really watch your diet and see if that helps.

I hope you feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

• isles
    started a topic aggravators

aggravators

I went to the doctor on Tuesday because I thought I had bronchitis but he diagnosed me with a lung virus and gave me mucinex, an albuterol inhaler and BTUSS cough suppressant.

I've been feeling overly sensitive and flared since this evening; could it be the effects of any of those medicines? He also told me to take 1000mg of vitamin c every day so I did that yesterday and today; bad idea?

It's so frustrating not knowing what it may be. I took a bath with baking soda and this new bubble bath I bought so I'm wondering if it's the bubble bath although it's hypoallergenic, fragrance and chemical free, for babies!!

Any feedback would be much appreciated! Thank you.
Working...
X