X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    I am sorry you are flaring...
    There is alot of people who say they have white tissue in there urine..My dr said it was a part of having IC...

Leave a comment:

• mellusk
    replied
    I'd get to the doctor soon. It sounds like you've got a uti that got into your kidneys, which man, I know sucks. That would fit the flu+flare description pretty well. Even if it's not a uti, best to rule that out.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! Sorry you are having such a yukky weekend. It seems we wait all week for the weekend to arrive.....it sucks when you are feeling bad.
    Sounds like you have more of a flu than a flare. I've never heard of having a temp. with a flareup from IC.
    My husband is always very concerned when I'm feeling bad or having 'down' days. I think we are in the 'lucky few' who have such a great husbands!
    Hope you feel better soon! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• gigisgirl
    started a topic painful weekend

painful weekend

This weekend has been awful. I have called in sick to work twice, I'm probably going to be in trouble over that. It started with what I thought was just a flare but it has gone way wrong somewhere. Now I have back pain, fever/chills, nausea/vomiting. It's like I felt at Thanksgiving when I had pyelo. Exactly how I felt when I had pyelo. I have what I thought was flakes of tissue in my pee, husband says he thinks they are infection. Does anyone elses's family take such an interest in what your pee looks like? I guess I should be thankful he cares. It's beautiful weather here, in the 70's and I have been chilling in a sweatsuit with 2 comforters on me and the heat on trying to get warm. THIS SUCKS!
Working...
X