Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonheart
    replied
    Yep, the girls already posted it for me, but kidney infection. Did you take your temperature? You most likely would have a high temp if it was a kidney infection.

I hope you're okay.

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    Kidney infections are the only thing that makes me pee blood AND vomit. I hope you've seen a doctor by now. Let us know what you find out.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Please do listen to the others and go to the doctor ASAP. Kidney infections cause blood in the urine as well as vomiting, and you could have the beginnings of one. Definitely get checked out!

Leave a comment:

• ICLori
    replied
    OMG, I'm really worried about you, please please please call your doctor or go into the ER if you can't reach your doctor, or just go to the closest clinic or something. Flag down an ambulance if you have to, darn it!

I'm worried you might have a bad infection causing these symptoms. (I know I'm the...4th? person who has said that, but I agree with everyone else!

Blessings, and I hope you will feel better very soon,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Have you called your doctor yet? I hope so.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Please telephone your doctor this morning. It sounds very much like you could have an infection. Are you taking any medications? Some meds can cause vomiting, especially pain medications --- and your doctor can help with that.

Sending healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Want2BPainFree
    replied
    I have urinated blood before several times, but didn't have UTIs. Get that ruled out immediately, and as far as the vomiting....I have no idea why, but Elmiron makes me nauseous, I just have a very strong stomach, so it never comes to vomiting.

I hope you feel better soon!

Leave a comment:

• mom_in_ma
    replied
    See your doctor asap! You also need to be checked for a UIT. The only time I've peed blood is when I've had a UTI and an infection can give you nausea.

Leave a comment:

• nyyankees20251
    replied
    You need to go to the ER or at least the DRS as soon as possible. I have had both but I have 2 really awful ulcers in my stomach so I knew why.

It could also be medication. Prymidian makes me so sick to my stomach and if I am not careful will make me throw up.

The most important thing to do is listen to that voice that is telling you something isn't right. You know your body better than any test or anyone else.

GOODLUCK and may your pain be eased.

laura

Leave a comment:

• asmashly
    started a topic Peeing Blood and Vomiting

Peeing Blood and Vomiting

This is a first for me. I can barely go at all. And when I do, it is blood. Also I started throwing up. That has never happened. Not the best flare. Has anyone else ever had this? Please help, I am scared.
Working...
X