Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    Sorry Christine....I have had a flare now for a few days.. and its driving me crazy

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Thanks everybody, Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon. At least the nurse took pity on me on Monday and moved my follow up appt from April 10th to March 30th. Thanks for the complement on the song Jen My boss is moving my desk at work and I joke that she should just move me into the bathroom since I'm always in there anyway.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    sorry you are in pain (((hugs))) It is sad that we hope for an infection, so the pain will stop. I do hope you feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    Ugh! How frustrating. I hate when I think that I have it figured out "must be an infection to hurt this bad" then, nope, just another flare!!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Ugh... isn't it sad that we almost hope for infections??? IC can make things pretty crazy!

Hope you feel better soon... and I like your "Sick of Peein' " song ... LOL

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    started a topic No Infection

No Infection

Well I dropped of a urine sample for them to culture after work on Monday because I was having a lot of pain and some retention that I had never had before. I called today and left a message with the nurse. She called me right back when I was where else, in the bathroom, lol She told me that I didn't have an infection "That's a good thing." Yea, to you it's a good time, to me it means that it's just a flare and I can't do anymore than what I'm already doing. I can't wait until my appt March 30th so hopefully I can schedule my hydro.
Working...
X