Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isles
    replied
    I usually bathe in very warm water with baking soda in it. Heat usually helps me and drinking lots of cold water. Sometimes sitting up helps too (when I'm in an extreme flare, I can't lay down). Reading the Bible helps me too and I pray a lot. Praying for your healing!

Leave a comment:

• glassd18
    replied
    I take Uristat or Urised (prescription only), baking soda, cold pack, and lots of deep breathing!!! I hope your flare ends soon. I'm in one too so I know how your feeling. I ate something that gave me di----a, and flared me too. I'm so uncomfortable I didn't sleep much last night!! Ugh!!

Leave a comment:

• Emma's Mommy
    replied
    a warm bath may help disolve whatever cemicals are in your urethra and give some more instant relief....

drink a TON of water to help get that washed out of your system, also try some urostat and an ice pack on your crotch....the ice pack will numb your urethra and make it feel better!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Drink lots of water, take some Tums, and if you have any pyridium, you could try that. Sometimes a very warm damp wash cloth placed in the crotch for a short time can help --- and sometimes cold helps --- I don't know why, but for me it can vary; sometimes cold helps most, sometimes just the opposite.

I hope you feel better quickly. And next time you have dental work done, you might try using warm salt water for a rinse.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    For a quick remedy I use AZO Standard for painful bladder flares.
    For urethra pain I use MSM gel. I've read here that some are using pure Aloe Vera gel with an MSM capsule dissolved in it for urethra pain also. Urethra pain is the worst, I had it for years before finding the MSM gel. Good luck to you! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    Have you tried taking some Prelief or Tums? Or, if you're able (barring any hypertension issues) try dissolving a tsp of baking soda in a glass of water and drinkng that. Do you have any Pyridium, or something similar?
    I cant think of any other helpful hints.
    Hopefully someone else will post soon and share their ideas.

Feel better soon!
    D

Leave a comment:

• maryville
    started a topic help please

help please

i'm in so much pain i can't sit by the computer to read other posts to try to find a solution so i'm just making my own post here with asking please any advice for a flare!!

i accidently ingested a little citric acid and potassium sorbate in the aloe i was using to swish in my mouth after having dentist work done,

and after that i went into severe burning pain in my urethra (where i normally always get my flares more than the whole bladder....
    the base of the bladder (urethra where those first few drops sit is where it's at........

so any advice on getting it down...anything that has worked for you please let me know

thanks in advance for any replies
Working...
X