Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• katiede75
    replied
    I am glad you are feeling better! I had the same thing happen to me in November, and they found nothing, no yeast, no bacteria. I was not red but everything just felt "raw" and burning like you couldn't believe! He had me do warm "sitz" baths, and they actually seemed to help. I tried over the counter creams (vagisil and those medicated wipes but they seemed to make it worse). And it just kind of went away on its own... Then about a month ago- same thing! I immediately called the doctor in a panic-- nothing again! This time he said maybe you have "vulvadynia" but he didnt really know because once again it's one of those things that they just diagnose you with when there is no other reason for your symptoms. Well of course 2 days after the doctor I was back to normal again. I think that must be what it is and seems as though those with IC commonly have it. Another "flare" to worry about...

Leave a comment:

• stac7_8
    replied
    Well thank you ladies for your responses. Today it has clamed down, not itching anymore....so that is GREAT!!! LOL

Still flared up and red. I did some research on that V word and it sounds like that's what it could be. I know it was not a yeast just cause I just went to the dr and no yeast. so but thanks again ladies. I gotta run got a sick baby today

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I agree. There are times when the only thing to do is to see your doctor and this is one of those times.

Warm healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! I'd say,,,,,,run, don't walk to your gyno. You don't want that to turn into a bad infection when you could treat it now at this level. Good luck! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    It does sound like an infection. But, it also could be a vulvodynia flare..

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Sounds like it could be an infection: vaginal yeast, vaginal bacterial, or a UTI.

Leave a comment:

• stac7_8
    started a topic Help if u can

Help if u can

Ok I'm not sure if this is part of IC or not.... I have had some itching in my female region....not a yeast infection. I'm very red, itching and boy does it burn. I'm not sure if it is part of the IC or something completely different. I have been in a "flare" for a few days.

Just not real sure, if u have any ideas I would love to hear them. I know i should call my gyno but I truly hate having to go u know. Thanks ahead of time
Working...
X