water water water...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water water water...

Sheesh... I drank 3 bottles of water today already and I have major pressure today. I go to pee and not that much comes out. Maybe i'm dehydrated and my body is soakin gup the water? It's not like a UTI where only drops comes out but it's not like my normal alot of pee. Any ideas??
    ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

Are you having any pain? why I ask is because if it feels differant from an UTI.. It could be a kidney stone..When I had mine thats the way it started.. It feels like you have to pee but when you go only a small amount comes out..It might be a good idea to try to go see your doctor..
    Hugs
    Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
    Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
    Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
    Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
    Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Also, if you are moving aroung alot or sweating, your body will use up more water.
      Jen

Comment

I dont think it's kidney stones. I dont have pain at all. Just pressure. I'm not running around. I'm sitting at my desk at work. However I could be nervous b/c I have to leave and be my best friends show and tell for her sign language class. It's a presentation about how long we've been friends for... and it's in front of 25 college kids. I'm just a little nervous. I have stage fright. I dont like all eyes on me. I never did especially in school. lol Wish me luck guys!!!

rachel
        ***Rachel***

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

crab leggs

Did you eat any salty seafood..like crab legs?

that retention happened to me once...after all you can eat crab legs.
          i drank alot of water..and worked out.
          and was finer within a few hours.
          Quit ELMIRON due to hair loss
          Cystoprotek ROCKS!

find me on FACEBOOK -
          search my email [email protected]

Current Meds:
          AM Cystoprotek & ATARAX 50mg
          Dinner CYSTOPROTEK
          PM Elavil 25mg

Comment

I bet its just nerves. When I'm nervous I have to go all the time and not much comes out until I relax - then it will all appear!

Comment

It went really well...(the teacher video tapes everything so she can watch it at home and grade them.) I did my small part of the presentation in sign language. They all clapped for me. Then Amanda did the rest while I passed out pictures of us when we were little till present time. They loved it. I was more nervous then she was, and I wasn't even being graded. Then everyone else presented and I couldnt understand what they were saying. haha I sat there for the rst of the hour having no clue what was going on b/c they were signing and they cant talk. I wanted to sleep. I walked out of the class and said to her "now I remember why I don't go to school anymore!" haha I hated school. I get to antsy sitting there for 2 hrs, and doing homework and presentations and tests. College is just not for me. I work full time and am studying to get my Series 7 license so I can place trades for my financial advisor. Plus I will get a bigger salary then.... :woohoo: lol
              ***Rachel***

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

Working...
              X