• Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied

Donna

Leave a comment:

• turnaround
    replied
    You are a brave woman indeed!! Once this is all behind you, you will feel so accomplished, but in the middle of it-yikes!
    Prayers and hugs are coming your way!

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Autumn B. May
    replied
    It is a very stressful time and we would choose to remodel and paint when it is the busiest month of the year for me as a Probation Officer and a Mother of 2 kids involved in everything. I know it could be worse and I sound like I am whining and at least I am able to get out of bed but it is still hurting! At the end of each day, I am in excruiating pain. Here is what we are doing....we have taken all our kitchen cabinet doors, drawers and counter tops out...the cabinets are being sanded and painted, the walls are being painted we are adding counter space, we are painting our dining room, foyer and family room (of course we are doing those 3 rooms ourselves) we are ripping up carpet, painting kids rooms....yadda, yadda and we are hoping to sell house within the next year and remodel a family home up on the farm....I am glutant for punishment but I guess I better do it now before my IC progresses and I am unable to do it.

Leave a comment:

• kjd
    replied
    Oh god I'm not surprised you must be sooo stressed out!! Try to stay calm (hard I know).....I hope and pray you feel better soon

take care

Leave a comment:

• Autumn B. May
    started a topic Please pray for me!

Please pray for me!

We are remodeling right now with kitchen torn out and painters everywhere and it has my allergies and bladder and IBS and everything else flared up. Please pray for me!
Working...
X