Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kadi
    replied
    Either of the above tips is a good one. What about a stick-on heating pad?
    If your husband is driving, maybe 1/2 a pain pill?
    Hope you feel better & have a good time,

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    If you have any peridium or something like periduim I would take one of those and believe it or not drink lots of water this keeps your systom flushed out..

Leave a comment:

• amartaingirl
    replied
    re

glass of water...with baking soda tsp

Leave a comment:

• lnseagraves
    started a topic need immediate prevention strategy

need immediate prevention strategy

Hey,

So I'm really scared of getting a major flare tonight. I've been on these killer antibiotics for a week and a half and its slowly playing havoc with my bladder. I only have a half a week left, and i HAVE to finish them.. no options.

Additionally, today I'm seeing my inlaws all day. Its my BIL birthday and my SIL is in an opera tonight so it will be an all day engagement... I've flared in front of them before and it always makes me upset because they dont know how to handle it... basically they handle it by ignoring it... so I feel neglected and upset.

I'm especially worried about the opera. Last years opera sent me into a flare because of the REALLY long sitting in those opera seats.... Maybe I'm irrationally scared of this years opera but I'm really really dreading it. My husband also really wants me to go because we'll be moving soon, and we should spend time with his family before we go... i know he's right.

So, do any of you gals know of any good flare prevention methods? I'm sitting with a heat pack now because my bladder is SORE, I just don't want it going into the heated painful spasms that my flares are like... any ideas? tell me PLEASE!!
Working...
X