Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    Yes I was like that I have endo to so when I was having my periods I thought I was dying..I would have an IC flare and have the endo pain..Thats when the GYN put me on continious birthcontrol, so I would not have a period and would not have all the problems.. It works great for me!

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Getting my period def sets off a flare for me, I'm having one right now. I get this horrible feeling like someone is squeezing the crap out of my bladder when I pee, I only get this particular feeling exactly like this when I have my period. I however do use tampons and don't seem to have any additional problems. Even if I don't use them I flare, I really would hate to give them up

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    I flare just before my period and in the first day or so. Some people are worse off when they ovulate. It varies a lot, but many women with IC do notice a worsening of symptoms related to their menstrual cycle in some way.

Tampons are impossible for me. Well, anyway, one tampon set off the worst and longest flare of my life, and I'm not giving them a second chance! Fortunately my periods are pretty light.

Leave a comment:

• amartaingirl
    replied
    tampoons

tampons increase my frequency

Leave a comment:

• bladder
    started a topic Horrible flares with periods

Horrible flares with periods

I have always found that my worst flares come just before/during my periods. Anyone else like this?
Working...
X