Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAM23
    replied
    I totally thought about the allergies too, but when I was in atlanta they were having record breaking pollen counts every day and nothing bothered me. So I just dont know what we could have here in IN that was not in GA. I guess its just like IC...a mystery.

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    I was going to say exactly what Ronda did, that it could be allergies. There's some indication that a lot of IC sufferers feel worse during spring and fall allergy seasons, so that is a possibility.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    BAM,
    I do not know about pollution, I am sure it does not help..But I do believe that IC and allergies have some sort of link..So maybe its something there that is causing you to have allergies..Just a thought..

Leave a comment:

• BAM23
    started a topic pollution

pollution

so, I have been doing so good (5 months) since my diagnosis. Now that I have moved back home (Northern Indiana) from Atlanta, it seems like it is all coming back. Does anyone think it could be the pollution in the air that triggers my IC, if so I need to get out of here quickly....Im getting really scared b/c these feelings are coming back.
Working...
X