Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I never thought this would case a flare...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • skrix
    replied
    Feel Better

    I hope that you feel better soon. That looks so uncomfortable and certainly could be considered a flare. Bless your heart! Good luck and feel better.

    Leave a comment:


  • dancemomof2
    replied
    Yikes! Glad I didn't swallow the thing.

    Sharon, I have even been taking antihistimines and it is that red and swollen.

    Leave a comment:


  • littlemyrn
    replied
    So sorry to hear of your troubles. I have story that will make you laugh, last summer I took my son to a water park and got a drink with lid and straw. We played in water, so on, went and took a big drink, oh my gosh, there was a bee in there and I swallowed it. It stung me several times it felt like in my throat as it was going down. my throat starting swelling, (I am not allergic), went to first aid, and they said as long as I didn't have trouble breathing, it should be ok, but gave me benedryl, so we had to leave, it took until the next day for swelling to go down. But I learned my lesson, look inside cup before you drink...I hope you are doing better soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • SharonA
    replied
    OMGosh Leslie...Are you allergic to bee stings? That's what your picture looks like to me. It could also account for the flare. (((hugs)))

    Leave a comment:


  • dancemomof2
    replied
    picture

    Ok Here is the lump that little booger gave me

    [IMG][/IMG]

    Leave a comment:


  • blue
    replied
    Wow, I think being upset my have initiated the flare. When a person is upset, any pain your already having can get worse.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • dancemomof2
    replied
    LOL missed the ark, how funny and so true! Still flaring from the silly thing oh and I have a hole in my leg that looks like the black hole. I think I got stung my the mother of all bumble bees.' What happen to that cute little song "I wish I were a baby bumble bee?

    Leave a comment:


  • Moonheart
    replied
    Originally posted by kadi View Post
    Nasty little beasts.
    Wish they'd missed the ark...
    Oh my goodness! I think I wet myself laughing so hard!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kadi
    replied
    Good news: you lived, the bee died! (And it deserved its death penalty!)

    I've not had a bee sting (knock on wood), but a few years ago I got attacked by a batch of yellow jackets that had built a nest right outside the entrance to the laundry room where I used to live. Somehow the yellow jackets thought I'd gotten too close to the nest & I got stung a bunch of times. They stung my calves, my arm, then got in my hair, stung my scalp a bunch of times. My neighbor took a towel & crushed them on my head, because every time I put a hand up there to try to get rid of them, they stung me more. I spent the next 2 days popping Benadryls & icing everywhere. Nasty little beasts.
    Wish they'd missed the ark...

    Leave a comment:


  • sacausa
    replied
    Vinegar really does work wonders.... you'll forget about the smell because the pain relief is so awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • leelee88
    replied
    Ouch.... Im sorry...I hate bee stings..

    Leave a comment:


  • tigger_gal
    replied
    hey Leslie if it makes you feel bettert, my butt will hurt tomorrow.
    you know I love ya.

    Leave a comment:


  • Trishann
    replied
    Me too, I am so sorry you got stung. Hope you start feeling better soon.

    Sending hugs, Trishann

    Leave a comment:


  • tigger_gal
    replied
    ((((((((leslie)))))))) so sorry that you got stung.

    Leave a comment:


  • dancemomof2
    replied
    I took the Visteril and did the meat tenderizer paste and ice packs. Boy those things pack a punch behind them. It feels like a pitch fork went threw my leg instead of a bumble bee. My neighbor said to use vinegar but ewww the smell.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X