Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I agree with Robin, a lot of people see a change in their IC when they get their period. I am on continous birth control because when I get my period I flare. I actually got my period last month because I stopped the pills to get one, worst flare I have had in a long time. Ouch! I guess some people could feel better during their periods as well.

Leave a comment:

• mom_in_ma
    replied
    A lot of people have ic that gets either better or worse during their period. The theory is that our ic could be somehow influenced by our hormones. So...it's not so wierd.

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    I always feel better when I'm on my period. I actually look forward to it-kinda. That was when I was on the pill though-this is my first month without it so we'll see what happens now.
    I can't use tampons either. I get really sick within 5mins of using one.

Leave a comment:

• amartaingirl
    replied
    period

initially i thought my bladder was better w/ period.
    but its definatley worse w/ tampons

i think its a coincidence though

Leave a comment:

• Charisse
    started a topic Flare goes away with my period?

Flare goes away with my period?

I've noticed over the past couple of months that my flare dies down and I feel better when I'm on my period. Is this just a coincidence? Also I notice that any kind of physical activity that involves lifting and doing ab work has thrown me into a flare so I don't know if this is worth mentioning to my dr or not. I am supposed to get another instill on Thursday but am worried it will cause me to flare up again when I'm actually feeling a bit better now. This condition is so confusing! Also I tried the IC diet and the only definite connection I can make is diet soda. I'm even drinking espresso and am doing okay with that. I've been off the diet officially for almost a week now and feel better then I did when I was on it. I don't know what to think. Charisse
Working...
X