Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inlove96
    replied
    Thanks. I know my flares are associated to my period. They always have been. On the nose every month. I am feeling better just super bloated and yucky from the period that is here.

Leave a comment:

• runningshoe
    replied
    Dr told llme you can feel it anywhere down there. There are so many connected nerves. Vaginal stuff can be hormonal too. I was very low on estrogen which started this first long flare in over 10 years. Hang in there!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I didn't develop IC until after a hysterectomy, but I know from posts by others that flares are not unusual with menstruation. It's hard to know exactly which area is hurting with a flare --- the vagina is so close to the urethra that sometimes it's impossible.

I hope you feel better very soon.

Warm healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    replied
    I just seem to get this burning and pain during a flare too. I am not sure...wish I could stop it though.

Leave a comment:

• amartaingirl
    replied
    uti

i can always tell the difference between my flares...and my uti's

flare burning is up more near the uthera
    uti burining / pulling..is near the vagina

for me, at least
    so it might be a uti

but dont freak out..i thought for sure a uti would cause me a huge flare
    and it didn't

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    A flare can hit you at any time.. And its very painful and can hit with no ryme or reason And it can cause alot of burning...I use tums for the burning or one teaspoon of baking soda in an 8 ounce glass of water..I have to take pain pills for the pain.

Ronda

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    started a topic Help burning coming from vagina.

Help burning coming from vagina.

Ok so normally when I have a flare everything hurts and it is mostly focused inside my vagina. Is this normal?? And what can I do...it is so uncomfortable right now.

Also girls when you have a flare is it also along with your period? Mine seems to be that way...however my period has not really shown up yet and this has been a week long flare.
Working...
X