Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    Both uristat and Macrobib are in category B. I would still run that by your doctor. Hope this helps!

Erika

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    For now I would call your uro and also try a warm bath with a sprinkle of baking soda. Tylenol is ok(ask dr. for sure) for pain. DONT USE A HEATING PAD. I will look up those other drugs online and see what pregnancy category thay are in. Its risky business though, as the fetus is most susceptable during the first trimester. Also try pouring warm or cool water over your genital area when you pee, or pee in the tub(gross I know) but it truly helps take the edge off.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    I think you should also check with your Dr.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    You should really call your Uro on this one.. Better to be safe in case you are pregnant.

Leave a comment:

• DZFAN
    started a topic Flare While Pregnant?

Flare While Pregnant?

ok girls..my husband and I are in the process of "trying" for a baby and I also have IC. For the past couple of weeks I have been feeling some of the early symptoms of pregnancy but its too early to take a pregnancy test. I woke up this morning with a Flare in my bladder area and it hurts really bad and I am not sure what to take for it? Should I take a Macrobid or a Uristat if I might be pregnant? My husband made me a cocktail this morning with baking soda and water to help out..but its still there and am not sure what what to do? Help !
Working...
X