• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dancemomof2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    If you haven't been in touch with your doctor, I suggest you do so. There may be some things you can try that will offer relief. Are you drinking enough water? That can be very important.

Sending gentle hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Bethrlk
    replied
    Hi Pookie,

Have you spoken to your uro about rescue instills or DMSO?? When my flares last more than 6 weeks, I ultimately have to go on a course of 6-8 week treatments of the DMSO. Rescue instills are also a good remedy - but you need to speak to the docs.

About a year ago, I found that it is not so much my diet, but either stress, sex, or exercise that bothers my bladders and sends me off into a flare....

Good luck - I hope you feel better soon.

BETH

Leave a comment:

• mypookieluvsme
    replied
    It is mostly pain but the frequency varies day to day. I don't have trouble with burning.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    If I'm having pain, which is what flare means to me I use a heating pad a lot. I put something on the tv that Griffin likes to watch (almost 3) and then usually I can relax and use the heating pad.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Jennifer,

When you say flare, What do you mean? Pain, Frequency, Burning, Or all of them.. Just wanted to pin that down so we could help you

Ronda

Leave a comment:

• mypookieluvsme
    started a topic Need help!!!

Need help!!!

Ok, I have been in a flare off and on for a month now. I have only gotten 1 or 2 day at a time where I feel decent. I am pretty sure it all started as a result of a really stressful day. I currently take elmiron, cymbalta, prelief, and a probiotic everyday. I have only been on Elmiron for 3 months. I have Urelle also, but it doesn't seem to help much. I do not vary from the diet(to afraid). Is there anything else I can try??? I have 2 boys to care for, they are 4 and 1, so I cannot take anything that will knock me out.

TIA
    Jennifer
Working...
X