Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myca
    replied
    Sitting is awful for me. Period. Especially in tight pans or jeans that aren't super low riders. I have found myself buying tons of dresses just so I don't have anything constricting around my middle. I would try the cushion.

Rachann I sent you an e-mail, write me back love!

Leave a comment:

• Charisse
    replied
    Sitting is the worst for me. I also get the bad urethral pain from sitting too much. I really don't have the option to get out of my chair much at work so it's hard but the days I stand more I definitely feel better. I am going to check out the cushion.

Leave a comment:

• rachann
    replied
    Thanks for the advice

I do use a heating pad already and it is beneficial. I went ahead and ordered the seat cushion. What do I have to lose? I'll keep you updated on if it helped me or not. Rachann

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    I sit all day long at my job, and if I do have any problems sitting; I can get up any time I need to -- I don't need to take a break or whatever. I usually have to do something anyways! But if it gets really bad, I do have my heating pad with me so I plug it up and that helps a lot.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I have two of the cushions; one lives in my car. I especially like the one in the car if we go on long drives --- it definitely helps me.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• kk928
    replied
    I am home for now because I took a semester off from grad. School while I was trying to figure out what was wrong w/ me. I needed time to see doctors --IC dx May 3. I bought the cushion because I am supposed to be writing my thesis while home, but I have not found the cushion helpful enough. I too have problems sitting or standing. I have pain all the time, but find that sitting and standing exasperates the situation. So, for me, the cushion is a little helpful but not as helpful as I had hoped. Maybe for you it will help, though. --Kathy

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I pretty much sit all day at work. I don't have problems with sitting cause urethral pain but my back hurts all the time lately. I have a heating pad plugged in under my desk and turn that on when I need it and that really helps.

Leave a comment:

• shell
    replied
    I changed jobs about 6 months ago. With the new job I find that I'm sitting in one spot for longer periods of time than previously. When I find that the sitting is bothering my IC I make an effort to get up and move more. I'll use a coffee break to get out for even a 5 minute walk. Or instead of e-mailing or calling someone with a question I'll go see them just for a reason to get up and move.

I've not tried the cushion, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• rachann
    started a topic Job change

Job change

I should of added this to my past thread. I changed jobs a few months ago from a job to where I was standing all day to one where I sit all day. I have noticed I do have to changes postions a lot to keep pressure off. I was thinking of buying that seat cushion they have on the site. Does anyone else have issues with sitting for long periods of time? Has anyone purchased the seat cushion? If so, has it helped. I am having more ureathral pain then I ever have before. Thanks, Rachann
Working...
X