• Show
Clear All

• rachann
    replied
    Thanks Roxie! I will give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    Hi! Just put some on your finger and put it inside......it's a gel so it sorta melts where it needs to go. I used it 3 times during the day and then put some in at bedtime.......I wear a light pad when I use the gel. Hope it works for you!!

Leave a comment:

• rachann
    replied
    where to put the gel

Hi everyone! I've been off the computer for a long time do to not having a computer that works. Do to the nice donations from our family we have a new one. I did get the gel this summer and haven't used it because I'm not sure where to put it. Does it go directly on the ureathral opening? This would be fantastic to know for my next flair. Thanks, Rach

Leave a comment:

• tizib
    replied
    Hi Roxie,
    I'm sorry to sound so newbie but WHERE do you apply the MSM gel? I just got some and want to use it but was wondering if you use it on the abdomen or around the urethra (outside) or do you instill it???
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Homeskizz
    replied
    Originally posted by Roxie2007 View Post
    HI! I've only tried the MSM gel........but love it. Roxie
    Thanks for the reply Roxie.

Do you recommend a certain brand? I found it on Jacobslab.com...

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! I've only tried the MSM gel........but love it. Roxie

Leave a comment:

• Homeskizz
    replied
    I went to that site, I think I may try it. I get a lot of urethra pain. I hope this helps...Has anyone tried the oral MSM or just the gel?

Leave a comment:

• rachann
    replied
    Myca

Roxanne pmd me with the info. You can order msm gel at www.jacoblab.com. I ordered some. I'll let you know if it helps. Rachann

Leave a comment:

• Myca
    replied
    I don't know I haven't heard of it. I will ask my doc when I go this week and let you know.

Leave a comment:

• rachann
    started a topic Msm gel

Msm gel

Where can I get MSM gel? I have alot of urethral pain and if this helps I will get it. Thanks, Rachann
Working...
X