Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kk928
    replied
    Thanks everyone! I will try all of this to see which works best. Hopefully today will be a better day. --Kathy

Leave a comment:

• LeeAnn
    replied
    cramps

My favorite new thing are ThermaCare heatwraps. I bought like 9 boxes off eBay for $20. That's 27 wraps! They work soooo good. The box says they work for 8 hours. All of mine have lasted at least ten but really more like 12 hours! I normally use mine for bladder pain but they work great for menstrual cramps---which is what they were designed for. They feel really good.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I can't take ibuprofen.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Bethrlk
    replied
    Hi Kathy,

Christine had some great advice - try taking 2 prelief pills with the ibuprofen. Everybody responds differently to over the counter anti-inflammatories, so be careful. I once went into a 2 week flare from taking Aleve! YICK!!!

Take care and feel GOOD!
    BETH

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Kathy,
    A lot of us have problems taking ibuprofen. Sometimes it bothers my bladder, sometimes it doesn't. As long as I take prelief with it, it doesn't bother my bladder. The only other thing I can suggest that you take is tylenol. I don't that that bothers most people.

The one time it caused me a flare I had intense burning that started about an hour after I took it, I knew it was the ibuprofen because it was the only thing I had eaten/taken that would have caused that horrible burning! Hope you feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

• kk928
    started a topic ibruprofen

ibruprofen

hi ladies: I think that maybe the ibuprofen I took for menstrual cramping is causing a flare--a miserable day today. Does anyone know what else to take? thanks, kathy
Working...
X