Howdy and welcome!
    Thank you!!!

Leave a comment:

• yanks4life
    replied
    Originally posted by Bethrlk View Post
    Hi Gloria,

WELCOME!! These boards are a godsend!

I am also a New Jerseyan and have, what I think, is the best doc of all time ....FYI There are 2 support groups in NJ - one in Englewood, NJ and one in New Brunswick, NJ run out of area hospitals with some great, supportive people AND doctors!

Hoping you find what you need here,
    BETH
    Hi Beth,

That is really good to know there are support groups. I mean this site right here is a godsend like you said. I live in central Jersey so I think the ones you had mentioned are in North Jersey. I am hoping to find one around my area. If it isn't too far away I think like 45 minutes I will def check it out. Thank you so much for the tip I greatly appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• kuntrygurl78
    replied
    Howdy and welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Bethrlk
    replied
    Hi Gloria,

WELCOME!! These boards are a godsend!

I am also a New Jerseyan and have, what I think, is the best doc of all time ....FYI There are 2 support groups in NJ - one in Englewood, NJ and one in New Brunswick, NJ run out of area hospitals with some great, supportive people AND doctors!

Hoping you find what you need here,
    BETH

Leave a comment:

• yanks4life
    replied
    Originally posted by ICNDonna View Post
    I hope you will go into another remission very soon. I also had a hydro on the 14th and am hoping this one will last at least a year.

Sending gentle hugs,
    Donna
    Thank you I hope so too. Hydro is not fun I don't like going under at all. Good luck to you as well I hope it works you also.

Leave a comment:

• yanks4life
    replied
    Originally posted by leelee88 View Post
    Hello and
    Thank you!!!

Leave a comment:

• yanks4life
    replied
    Originally posted by petrie86 View Post
    to the ICN!!! Alot of us have the same problem. It's nice to know that family or friends listen to your ic problems but they never get it. My bf in particular... he's numb to the fact that i'm always in pain. he used to help me and stay with me when i felt like i was dying. Now he does whatever he wants, goes out leaves me alone to clean his truck or car. Whatever he does. It's nice to know that people here do understand and can give you the support and words to help you get through the day. I hope you feel better soon... sending you hugs

Rachel

Rachel thanks for you reply I def know how you feel. My husband is the same way. It's like I have had it for so long I should know what to do when I am in a flare. I am always telling him and it is like I am faking it I just wish this would all go away. I miss the things I used to eat,drink and do. I have been losing weight cause it just makes me so depressed sometimes. I really wish none of us had to deal with it.

Leave a comment:

• yanks4life
    replied
    Originally posted by meme View Post
    Thank you Leah

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I hope you will go into another remission very soon. I also had a hydro on the 14th and am hoping this one will last at least a year.

Sending gentle hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Hello and

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    replied
    to the ICN!!! Alot of us have the same problem. It's nice to know that family or friends listen to your ic problems but they never get it. My bf in particular... he's numb to the fact that i'm always in pain. he used to help me and stay with me when i felt like i was dying. Now he does whatever he wants, goes out leaves me alone to clean his truck or car. Whatever he does. It's nice to know that people here do understand and can give you the support and words to help you get through the day. I hope you feel better soon... sending you hugs

Rachel

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied

Leave a comment:

• yanks4life
    started a topic Hi I am new to this site!!!

Hi I am new to this site!!!

Hi everyone,

My name is Gloria and I am 27 years old. I was diagnosed with IC in 2003 at the age of 23. I have gone to multiple doctor's being misdiagnosed and had it for a year or more before finding the greatest doctor ever. I have had hydo-distention twice. The first time was when I was diagonsed with IC to find out what it was that I had. I went into remisson for about 4 years after having treatment in the office 3x weekly. But it has come back full blown as of April and I have been going for treatments again. I had the hydo-distention again 6/14/07. I am going to have more treatments this week. I am hoping that it will go into remisson again. I have been in so much pain The doctor said my bladder isn't as bad as the first time so that's good. Anyway I am just looking for support. Nobody would understand more then the people who have it. I am able to talk to my husband about things. But he doesn't understand what I am going through. He is pretty supportive so I am lucky though. So alittle bit about me and I am looking forward to join this site. I also looking forward to giving advice and getting advice LOL!!! Thank you all and this is an awesome site
Working...
X