Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna rip this sucker right out!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna rip this sucker right out!!!!!!!

I am in so much pain with this infection, and can't take anything for pain, and the pain management--well don't get me started on them. And now not only is my grandfather doing poorly, my uncle, the youngest, was found passed out and had to have two heart surgeries to get him going...outcome is still iffy so I am stressing and very worried. What more can go wrong? I cannot take much more...
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Oh Jess, I wish there was something that I can do to make you feel better. I will keep praying for you and your grandfather and uncle to feel better soon. Sending lots of hugs and kisses to you and your grandfather and uncle too.

grouphug kissing angel

Cali
    Cali

Comment

Dear Jess, I've been thinking about you.....I am so sorry you are going through such a hard time. Please take care of yourself. Cara

Comment

Jess I am so very sorry that all of this is happening to you at once.I know how it is for a lot of other things to hit you when you have problems going on yourself.I pray that you and your family will recover.I watch my mother go through bladder pain,I do not physically know how it is but emotinally I do.Try to keep your chin up and everything will get better.Sending you prayers and and good thoughts angel and huge cyber hugs grouphug
        Tasi

Comment

Jess I am so very sorry that all of this is happening to you at once.I know how it is for a lot of other things to hit you when you have problems going on yourself.I pray that you and your family will recover.I watch my mother go through bladder pain,I do not physically know how it is but emotinally I do.Try to keep your chin up and everything will get better.Sending you prayers and and good thoughts angel and huge cyber hugs grouphug
          Tasi

Comment

(((((((Jess))))))
            I am sorry that you are going thru so much.. I am here for you when you need me, but, I dont have to tell you that... hugs and please feel better
            Brat
            'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Jess,
              its seems like we both got more on our plates then we can handle i wish you luck and hope things go better for you soon sending you prayers hope love and care.
              Rhonda. grouphug
              Medicine taken daily or as needed:
              1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
              2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
              3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
              4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
              5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
              5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
              6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
              7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

I wish I could help. Please know I am thinking of you and sending prayers your way.

Donna
                Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
                Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
                Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
                [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

When you are already hurting and then throw in some stress...what a combination. I am sending hugs and prayers your way and hope you are doing better soon.
                  Jolene

"Life is what happens when you are making other plans" John Lennon

IC diet cheat sheet....http://www.ic-network.com/diet/dietcheatsheet.html

Information for Patients can be found here.
                  http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Jen's tips for great IC sex..http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22522&highlight=jens+tips[/url]

Newbie Angel...I will be happy to answer any questions or just listen. Email me at [email protected]

"IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you."

Comment

Jess, really feeling for you right now, you are going through so much yourself with your pain, and now more stress for you to deal with. I wish I could make it easier for you, and help you out, but I can send prayers, lots of love, and let you know how special you are to all of us. Take care of yourself Jess, and lots of prayers for your family, and God bless you all, luv ya lots mum Iris. kissing angel angel angel grouphug
                    Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Jess,
                      Im so sorry that you are going through so much all at once!
                      Hope you are feeling better soon ,God bless You and your family!
                      Hugs and Prayers sent your way angel grouphug

Comment

{{{{Jess}}}}} Aw sweetie, you have been through so much! I am sorry that you are hurting, and also about your uncle, and grandfather. I have been in a big flare lately too...ever since Debbie died, maybe just the shock and stress Well, hon, hope things get better for you really soon! kissing grouphug Love ya, Sheri
                        Wishing you the best, today, tomorrow, and always! Sheri G

Comment

Thanks a lot everyone, everything you said means so much My uncle is doing okay so far, they put something in one of his arteries to widen the passage, it was 80% clogged. Brings me back to Deb again. As for my flare, well I had a stroke of good luck. At the grocery store, I ran into my uro's nurse, and I told her about all my pain and she knew about the pain clinic fiasco already, and I complained a little about how booked up my uro is, and she said to call her Monday and she'd bump me up somehow. We're going to discuss TENS and Chlorpactin.

I also have to get my stim reprogrammed, so healthwise this will be a busy few months coming up. cussing banghead Our local newspaper did an article on me and IC, and thankfully I've gotten some responses from women in the community who have that all to familiar feeling and want more info on IC. But this bladder of mine, all I'm feeling is the burn, and then it turns into spasms that rattle my abdomen, followed by the scraping glass feeling. Pity party for one. frown
                          Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Jess,

Thinking about you and sending my prayers. Sure do hope you get relief, FAST.

Hugs, Julie angel grouphug kissing

Comment

Hope you feel better soon, Jess! I know you sure could use a break. Sending healing prayers your way!
                              Namaste

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The most important medicine is tender love and care" - Mother Teresa

Proud mother of Ahleia, born on April 9, 2007

-----------------------
                              Diagnosed with:
                              IC, OAB, Congenital urethral stricture, IBS, Vulvar vestibulitis, Heart murmur, Congenital cervical stenosis...but otherwise doing great!

Meds:
                              Currently in remission, but took the following for 3 years: Elmiron 200 mg., Elavil 25 mg., Detrol LA 4mg, Ovcon-35

Health treatments/practices:
                              Kripalu yoga, Chiropractic, Massage therapy and Reiki

Comment

Working...
                              X