Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna rip this sucker right out!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jess and Dixie you are both in my prayers. There is a lot I can handle with my own health but little I can handle outside of it....big prayers to you two.
    Faith, Hope, and Love,
    Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
    Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Prayers continuing for you, Jess. angel

Things will begin to ease up for you soon, surely. Glad your uncle is doing better and perhaps you can deal with all these stressors after you see your Uro Monday and can get some relief from your discomfort. It's much more difficult to deal with all the traumas in life when we are feeling physically ill ourselves.
      Take care--we love you and keep us posted on how you're doing. grouphug kissing
      Carley

They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.---Isaiah 40:31

Comment

Hi all,

The flare goes on, and my uncle is home, resting. My other uncle called my grandmother to tell her yesterday that he has stage 1 throat cancer...my dad's older brother...his baby brother is the one who had the heart surgeries. I am so sick of this bad news...throat cancer...of all things...why God has to do this is beyond me, first Deb, now all this. And the flare from hell.

I hope my uro can see me soon, I don't think my infections went away, and all this stress, I have no pain meds, I have nothing but dozens of tears to get me through this mess... frown
        Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Jess,

I'm sending hugs and prayers you're way. Also, perhaps when you call uro. and tell how bad you feel they'll squeeze you right in. If they don't, ask to leave a message for the dr. to call you. That way, you can tell him how awful you feel and that you don't have any more pain meds. Hopefully you'll get in one way or the other. Good luck and please keep us posted.

grouphug angel kissing

Comment

(((((((((((((((((Jess))))))))))))))))))

Sending lots of hugs and prayers to you.. grouphug kissing

Love,
            Alexa
            My story of healing and hope http://www.ic-network.com/patientstories/alexa.html

Comment

Hi Jess,
              How you feeling? I hope that you are feeling better than you have... hugs and love ya
              Brat
              'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Hi Jess, do hope that you are doing a little better today, I know you must feel everything is happening at one time. You know, you always have my shoulder to cry on, to lean on, and anything I can do to help you through this time, I will be here for you. Take care and hope things will ease down a little more for you, luv ya lots mum Iris. kissing grouphug
                Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for being here. No news on my uncles yet. The heart attack one is doing better, found out that the Atkins diet did him in. banghead That's what the doc said.

No news on my cancer uncle, but I am so worried. I cry every night, life is so cruel. And today I saw the uro and my infection will NOT go away, so that is partly why I am flaring. That, and my period, and stress. I walked in to the uro's today and he could just see I was suffering, so he told me I don't have to go back to the pain clinic and wrote me a script for my Neurontin and referred me to the PT for a TENS unit, and gave me a script for the infection. scream banghead

Anyway, I'm going to be popping in and out of the boards--I just don't know when I'm going to have to drop everything to get to Chicago for my grandfather or uncle. So if you don't see me around, that's why. I'll keep Cindy posted on things.

Thanks for being there everyone. I appreciate it a lot.

Hugs and love,
                  Jess
                  Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Dear Jess,

You poor baby. You have soooooooooo much going on right now and I understand how it feels to be so ill, hurt so bad, and have the world crumble around you.

Know that I'm thinking of you, praying for you and your family and that I understand, truly, everything that you're going through as I've experienced everything you mentioned I believe.

Write if you need a shoulder......I've been on the couch for 2 days having my own pity party, so, maybe we could party together?

Hugs! Love, Sandy

Comment

Working...
                    X