Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Susan, yes, you have got it, that is exactly where mine is, above my right hip. I have had a pain in that right side of my groin as well, for quite a long time, and I know when the doc took out the adhesions it was in that area, I still get pain there as well occasionally. I use my heating pad every night, and have just got the Warm Whiskers lamb from the ICN, it works great. Keep that heating pad going, hugs Iris. hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Susan Butler
    replied
    HI,
    Could I ask you, if the backache is just above the right hip?? Thats where mine hurts and I would love it if anyone could tell me if they have the samething, and what we can do??? I live with a heating pad.
    HUGS
    SUSAN

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Kept hitting the wrong keys, Monday, and all that, I meant to say not so many headaches, so far, so good, Iris.

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi, I am with you on that one, something for backache, would be very helpful. I used to get a lot of headaches, migraines, as well as just regular old headaches. I am on an antidepressant as well, and touch wood, crossing fingers, so far now so any heaches, hope it stays that way, hugs Iris. hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Teri
    replied
    Michelle~I use to be the headache queen but since my dr put me on a low dose of Pamelor (an anti-depressant) it's rare that I have one. NOW . if there was only something for the backache...............

Lots of hugs blink

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Michelle, sounds like you are having a bummer of a time, I hate headaches and backaches. Used to suffer with migraines, so know the feeling of a headache which will not go away. I am with you on backache, I have had the same one for a while now. Hope you start to feeling a little better. I know Donna gave you some good advice in her post, take care and let us know how you are doing, hugs Iris. hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• chatdecalicot
    replied
    Michelle:
    I hope you can get some relief soon. I'm sending hugs your way!
    grouphug

Leave a comment:

• redracer8
    replied
    Michelle,
    I hope your headache and back pain get better real soon !
    Hopefully your doctor can help with the headaches!
    grouphug

Leave a comment:

• JAF
    replied
    Michelle,
    I also think you should see a Dr. I hope you are doing better soon. grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Michelle, I urge you to see your doctor for this new pain. And please --- let me know what you find out.

Warm healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Have you talked to a doctor about the headaches? Sorry you have so much pain.....I know the feeling...one more thing to cause suffering...add it to the list. Sorry Michelle. I have been battling headaches (and all kinds too) (except from a tumor) I have started to use aroma therapy and cool jell, good luck on getting relief....and relief for your back too.

Leave a comment:

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Michelle, So sorry to hear about your headache (and your backache too). I hope that it goes away very soon. Until then, know that we're all rooting for you and sending you our very best wishes, little bear

Leave a comment:

• Michelle in KC
    started a topic On-going Pain

On-going Pain

I have been battling - for days - a headache that comes around noon and stays until I go to bed at night. My back is also really hurting lately. I've just resigned myself to a chronic back pain for life. What's one more pain for life, huh? But the headache is a tough one. It's as if someone is pushing my eyeballs out of my head and pushing in on my temples. Hurts to drive. I just can't concentrate. I am taking Aleve for it, and Vicodin when necessary. It abates for a bit but is back in full force before long. Just a yukcy feeling in general. Poor kids. If the rain does not stop so they can go outside, I'll have to send them to Granny's or Aunt Re's. Not having a great time. Michelle in AR
Working...
X