X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAF
    replied
    Alana,
    Sending hugs your way. I hope your new treatment helps. Hang in there.

Jolene grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Alana, sorry you are going through so much and hope your treatment on Monday, helps you get some relief. Will be thinking about you, and let us know how you are doing, soft hug Iris. hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Sorry you are flaring, hope you feel better soon.

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• Alexa
    replied
    Hi Alana Rose ~

I'm sorry you're not feeling well and flaring, and hope you're feeling better very soon grouphug grouphug

Alexa

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug I am so sorry that you are flaring. I hope you will feel better soon. There is a remisson in sight. There is hope. Praying for you. gentle hugs and healign thoughts coming your way. angel kissing

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    I am so sorry that you are having yet another painful day. I hope it ends soon. I hope your treatment on Monday does help you and you have some relief. I know how frustrating and difficult it is when you have been in pain so long the days of no pain are hardly remembered anymore but you will have some again!!!

A prayer that your treatment brings you lots of relief,

grouphug

Leave a comment:

• alana rose
    started a topic I just want to give up!

I just want to give up!

I am in yet another flare! Three since November-ths one was because I used my inhaler. I feel tired, haggered, no ambition. Last night I came home from work and took a 1 1/2 demerol, went to sleep only to wake up with horrendous burning. It was 345a and I hadn't had a good sleep and had to get up to work in just a few hours. I finally broke down and took another 1 1/2 demerol. I just couldn't handle the pain. I am fed up-I just don't know what to do anymore. I am going in for a dmso treatment Monday. I pray that I will have some pain free days again. I haven't had one since last February. Thank you for listening. It means so much to me that I have people to chat with that totally understands. I tend not to tell my friends when I am having a flare, but I'm sure that they can tell.
    Thank you!
    alana
Working...
X