three day flare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• three day flare

I have been flareing for three days now i know i have an infection but i cant get to the doctor because of having to take everyone else to the doctor when i pee it is like i'm peeing hot thick lava Oh how i want to scream and cry at the same time. yesterday alone i took eight perocets and three heparin treatments the heparin helped the most but only for about an hour then the pain came back. gggggrrrrrrrrrr. (banging my head). I dont know what to do i started taking leviquin 250mg i have at home for back up but i can't hardle take care of my self right now between son being sick still. his private part is swollen i sit in the doctor office waiting room for three hours yeasterday because he had to be a work in and i know others was work in too and they was only one doctor there ggggggrrrrrrrr. i got up and fially said to the nurse up front how many people are in front of my kids they said three i said i have been here for three hours i have already tooking my pain meds ya'll know i have ic and how bad it is because ya'll was the ones who sent me to my uro. I think they are mad because i changed family doctor for my self but i left my children with them. but anyway i said cant you put them in front of a few people since i been here this long and i'm in pain .....she went to the back and no they wouldnt do it. ggggggrrrrrrrr ((((cussing))))) so i left and made an appt for brandon to see the doctor at 10:30 am i wanted to go this morning but i've just been able to pull my self out of the bed i had to let my husband stay out of work to take him and i wanted to be there my self. hopefully tomorrow i can get to my doctor i know he will help me if i can just get to him i dont have anyone else to take me or i would have called them. OH i'm at my witts end here in pain!!!!! please god give me some relief. it hurts to walk it hurt to do anything but lay still with a heating pad on my bladder. OH it hurts so bad i need a break! ((((((crying)))))))
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Please --- get yourself to your doctor --- your infection can only get worse if it's not treated. And if you absoutely can't get there, telephone him --- this may be one of those times when it's necessary to take a broad spectrum antibiotic and pray that it's the right one.

I wish I were closer --- I'd come pick you up and get you to your doctor.

Sending gentle hugs,
    Donna
    Stay safe

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
    Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

((((((((((((Rhonda))))))))))))

I am so sorry you are feeling so ucky and that Brandon is still very ill. But you got to take care of you! Hubby seems to be content with taking care of Brandon, so please, get yourself checked out and get meds! You shouldn't have to live like this.

Take care hon, we're all pulling for you and your boy!

Hugs and love,
      Jess
      Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

hi donna thanks for offering (big smile) that is sweet i wish you wasnt so far away too. I really need to get to the doctor asap.
        I did call the doctor office and tried to get an appt for tomorrow but the office closes tomorrow at one pm and they cant see me all i can do is drop off a urine but i have already started the leviquin the pain is going to my right kidney and i have shotting sharp pains running down my right leg. OH HOW IT HURTS (((((CRYING)))))) my doctor want even be in tomorrow i can't keep taking these pain pills like this Jeff had to go to work after coming back from the doctor with Brandon and Guess what???? when jeff got to the doctor office with Brandon they cancelled his appt because the doctor has a meeting (((hello have the heard of a phone to call me to do this)))) so brandon is still in pain i'm in pain Jeff had to go to work and now i have to walk a 1/2 mile at 2:30 to pick up my kids from the bus stop. just because of where my mail box is they said if it isnt a 1/2 mile they dont and will not come down my road to drop the children off. and we only have one car i dont know how im going to do this but i'm going to have too. ((((crying)))).
        I'm going to take them a urine in tomorrow if i can make it until then I need to go to the er i guess but the wait is so long there and they dont know there butts from a hole in the ground about ic there gggggggrrrrrrrrrr! so i dont know should i go and take a chance they will help me with the pain or sit here and suffer and hopes i can get something done tomorrow??????((confussed)) My urine is dark yellow almost orange and i cant take the stuff that changes your urine colors so it isnt that. I'm just banging my head here!!!
        Jess,
        Thank you for your prayers and support.
        thank you both.
        big gentle hugs sent your way from me!!!!
        I have more on my plate then I can handle right now. (((((sad))))))

Comment

sorry you are hurting so much rhonda and brandon too, get yourself to er and have them call your uro.. you dont need to be in any more pain.. hope you and brandon feel better soon.
          brat
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Rhonda, hugs to you, I don't even know what to say but you need help honey. You have got to get something to help you. Sorry you all are going through this. Prayers coming your way.

Jolene
            Jolene

"Life is what happens when you are making other plans" John Lennon

IC diet cheat sheet....http://www.ic-network.com/diet/dietcheatsheet.html

Information for Patients can be found here.
            http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Jen's tips for great IC sex..http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22522&highlight=jens+tips[/url]

Newbie Angel...I will be happy to answer any questions or just listen. Email me at [email protected]

"IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you."

Comment

Rhonda...

Is there a "walk-in" clinic in your area? Usually, you can be seen a whole lot quicker than at the ER. Please, please, please make time to see someone. I know your plate is full and you are feeling so much pressure right now but, you need to get yourself help before you get worse. I am so concerned about the symptoms you say you are having...Sharon
              Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
              http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
              http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Rhonda, I feel for you and your son, both going through so much right now. Do hope you can get into see somebody really soon for the two of you, to get some relief for your pain. You have enough to handle, wish I was closer to give you a helping hand, you really need it so badly. I can say a few prayers for the two of you, and hope that helps in some little way. Let us know how you are both doing, worried about you both, love and soft hugs, Iris.
                Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Rhonda I am so sorry about your pain and frustration. I know it is so hard to have to do everything when pain is involved. i pray that you will get some comfort. Hang in there Rhonda....Sandy N.

Comment

thanks everyone a small but really no good update on brandon Jeff took him in to the doctor today and guess what they dont know how to pick a phone up and call and cancel someone appt. when they got there the doctor was in a meeting and couldnt see brandon so now we have to take him back tomorrow when i needed to go to the doctor myself before one pm. gggggrrrrrrrrr. I can't win for loseing I think i got a big sign over my head that says kick her while she is down (((banging head))))) when are we going to get our gremlin back i need them right now. (((((sad))))))

Comment

wow rhonda thats jsut about really rude of them not to call.. I hope you and brandon both can be seen tomorrow..
                      hugs and hoping you both feel better. you know how to get hold of me..
                      Brat
                      'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Oh Rohnda honey!!! I know how you feel, not about sick child right now but the other, it is so frustrating and if they would just control the pain everything else could be handled better. Could you possibly take a cab to your doctor? I will send you the money! I just know you need help now. Please call me if you need to !
                        Love,
                        Kim
                        am emailing my phone number just in case you don't have it!

Comment

Rhonda-
                          Are you able to go to another doctor, a walk-in clinic, or perhaps the ER? Try to get into to see someone. I sure hope that you feel better soon-you will be in my prayers tonight. Let us know how you are doing.
                          You are in my thoughts.
                          alana

Peace, Love, Health, and Happiness!
                          Alana

Comment

Rhonda,
                            Are you able to take over the counter bladder spasm meds like pyridium? I have a terrible time with recurring UTI's on top of the I.C. I know exactly what kind of pain your in. I take a urell, or pyridium until I can give the dr. a spcimen. I'm surprised your dr. hasn't offered to call in one since your having a hard time getting there. You have got to get it treated soon before it reaches your kidneys. I know the ER is a pain but they will at least take a UA and culture. They will give you I.V. antibiodics do that it gets in your system quick. They may not understand the I.C. or treat you for the pain but at least they could get you on an antibiodic and antispasmodic. I just had to go to the ER the other day because it was the weekend and my already bad flare got worse because I had an infection. It was a hassle but they gave me I.V antibiodics, a shot of morphine/phenergan and a B&O suppositories upon strong request. Please Please go to a clinic or ER quickly. Let us know how your doing tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you everyone for your careing thoughts it is 1:50 am in the morning and i still havent went to sleep after all the medicine i have taking My husband is still up with me takeing care of me we are going to take Brandon to the doctor at 9 am in the morning after taking the other two to school then he is going to take me to the er. the only reason i'm going to go to the er is because i know my doctor will not be in tomorrow or should i say today Now. because i called and they said he would not be in friday plus the office closes at one pm on fridays. when i pee it feels like the urine is draining from my right kidney i'm very weak right now so iv may be the best thing for me and when i pee OH how it hurts. hopefully they will treat me then send me home I will let ya'll know how Brandon is doing and I am tomorrow.
                              Kim thank you very much that was sweet and I love you dearly for your thoughts in trying to help me get to the doctor rest assure my husband is going to take me in the morning.
                              He knows i'm very sick i'm already black looking under my eyes. and the hard head want go to sleep until i do so i guess i'm going to have to try to fake him out so he will go to sleep.
                              sending you all great big hugs.

Comment

Working...
                              X