No announcement yet.

three day flare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you will get some help soon. Maybe if you sat in a warm tub you could get a little relief from the spasms tonight. It helps me sometimes when I'm really bad. I will be praying for you. I too am having a hard time going to sleep even after my meds. Ask them for a shot of pain meds and B&O suppository for the severe spasms. It's very potent but it will help stop the spasms quickly. I was given one after my hydro. and remembered how it helped me so I asked for it when I went to the ER this last time with an infection and severe spasms and pain. I had to insist on it a few times before they agreed but my persistence paid off. I hope you get someone understanding. God Bless you!

Rachel

Comment

UPDATE:
      Brandon went to the doctor this morning and was seen they sent him for an xray we will know more about that next week but the doctor couldnt seem to find anything wrong with him said everything looked normal

as far as i go i had to go to my family doctor today because i was afraid of going to the er because most doctor in the er around here dont know ic from here hole in there butt. he gave me an anti shot he said personal he knowed i needed a pain shot but my family doctor dont keep that type of medicine in the office and he said i needed to be in the hosp. but he was going to try to keep me out of there. He is a sweet doctor but not much help with ic i really needed my uro. today. I called my uro's office thank god someone was still there and answered the phone i asked them to take a note on what was going on and call my family doctor to get his notes and told them what he done and gave me. and you know what the rn had to say "well if he thought you needed a pain shot then why didnt he give you one" HELLO they dont keep that type of drugs at there office! anyway the family and the uro's office said if i couldnt take the pain anymore to go to the er over the weekend to get some help. Just what i don't want to do but the pain is so bad i will end up there i'm fighting the pain with everything i got right now. i havent had much sleep because of pain. the family doctor said that was the wrose infection he is seen in many many years. he said the infection showed there is infection going to my kidney so all of you pray for me i'm in lots of pain i'm taking two perocets 10.325 at one time they are playing with my head but not helping pain. but i guess when you read this post you will know i'm taking something because more then likely i have repeated my self thousand times LOL sorry if i did.
      (((((hugs))))))
      thanks for your support!
      Medicine taken daily or as needed:
      1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
      2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
      3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
      4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
      5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
      5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
      6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
      7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

Thanks for the up date on you and Brandon, hope all your pain goes away but if you have to better get to er and get that shot.. don't make get that mean chicken after you lmao just got home from pt took a vicodine and going to lay on the couch like i have the last week..
        Brat
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Hi Rhonda, thanks for letting us know how Brandon is doing and yourself. You sound like you are really going through a lot right now yourself, hope you can get some rest soon, and help with the pain you are having to deal with. Many prayers coming your way Rhonda, keep us posted as to how you are doing, take care and rest when you can, soft hugs and love Iris. kissing grouphug
          Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Rhonda,
            I hope you get some relief soon. If you can't take it anymore go to the ER and ask for some pain shots and maybe something for the spasms like a B&O suppository. They helped me get through my last painful infection. Try to get some rest. I hope Brandon and you get to feeling better soon! Huggs

Rachel grouphug

Comment

if the pain isnt better tomorrow jeff is going to take me to the er i'm going to give the anti. shot time to work. i'm taking two perocets 10.325 every four hours for the pain. and i'm sleeping alot thanks for the prayers.

Comment

here it is pass midnight again here in south carolina and i'm so sleepy but i cant sleep because of the pain banghead i have slept today from all the pain medicine i have taking but for some reason at night the pain gets wrose why is that still no fever that is the good part but i believe that is due to the fact i have taking so much perocet and it has tylonal in it. please pray for me this uti is awful the test showed something in it where they can see it was going up to the kidney. eek I hope the shot works by tomorrow the anti. if not I will be in the ER. No one should have to suffer like this. thanks for all your support and being here for me while i needed all of you. grouphug

Comment

grouphug
                  Take care --- I hope you feel better very soon.

Gentle hugs,
                  Donna
                  Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
                  Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
                  Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
                  [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

Prayers are going up for you,Rhonda. I hope you have a better night as I know how terrible pain is and how lo-o-ong the night is when you can't sleep. Keep us posted on how you're doing. I know you already know to keep this checked and find out what is causing such extreme pain. Maybe the antibiotic will kick in soon if it is only an infection and give you some relief.
                    grouphug kissing
                    Carley

They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.---Isaiah 40:31

Comment

well guys i ended up in the er they gave me another anti shot so hopefully the two anti shot will get this out of my system and gave me a pain shot so i'm really sleepy right now but i wanted to let you all know i did go get more help now just to make it to monday.
                      grouphug

Comment

Prayers continuing for you, Rhonda. angel
                        I hope your shots give you enough relief that you are able to rest some tonight. I know you'll be anxious for Monday to get here if you can't find the answers until then. May God bless you!
                        grouphug kissing
                        Carley

They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.---Isaiah 40:31

Comment

Rhonda-
                          I sure hope that the anti shots are helping you-if not, go back to the er. No one should suffer the way you are. You deserve to feel better. You will be in my prayers tonight. angel
                          grouphug
                          alana

Peace, Love, Health, and Happiness!
                          Alana

Comment

hi everyone and thank you so much for your prayers I am feel some better today i'm still weak but my bladder isnt killing me as badly Thank God. I know the infection is still there, but i feel like it is getting better. grouphug

Comment

Dix, I'm crying as I'm reading all your posts and wish I was there to help you. You must get to the er and let them take care of you. I'm sure you husband can take care of the kids or make arrangements. Your top priority right now needs to be YOU. Please keep us posted, sending you loving hugs. Julie grouphug kissing

Comment

Rhonda,
                                Hang in there sweetie, it is almost Monday!.

Love,
                                Kim

Comment

Working...
                                X