X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dixiefireball
    replied
    UPDATE:
    Brandon went to the doctor this morning and was seen they sent him for an xray we will know more about that next week but the doctor couldnt seem to find anything wrong with him said everything looked normal

as far as i go i had to go to my family doctor today because i was afraid of going to the er because most doctor in the er around here dont know ic from here hole in there butt. he gave me an anti shot he said personal he knowed i needed a pain shot but my family doctor dont keep that type of medicine in the office and he said i needed to be in the hosp. but he was going to try to keep me out of there. He is a sweet doctor but not much help with ic i really needed my uro. today. I called my uro's office thank god someone was still there and answered the phone i asked them to take a note on what was going on and call my family doctor to get his notes and told them what he done and gave me. and you know what the rn had to say "well if he thought you needed a pain shot then why didnt he give you one" HELLO they dont keep that type of drugs at there office! anyway the family and the uro's office said if i couldnt take the pain anymore to go to the er over the weekend to get some help. Just what i don't want to do but the pain is so bad i will end up there i'm fighting the pain with everything i got right now. i havent had much sleep because of pain. the family doctor said that was the wrose infection he is seen in many many years. he said the infection showed there is infection going to my kidney so all of you pray for me i'm in lots of pain i'm taking two perocets 10.325 at one time they are playing with my head but not helping pain. but i guess when you read this post you will know i'm taking something because more then likely i have repeated my self thousand times LOL sorry if i did.
    (((((hugs))))))
    thanks for your support!

Leave a comment:

• rachelm
    replied
    I'm glad you will get some help soon. Maybe if you sat in a warm tub you could get a little relief from the spasms tonight. It helps me sometimes when I'm really bad. I will be praying for you. I too am having a hard time going to sleep even after my meds. Ask them for a shot of pain meds and B&O suppository for the severe spasms. It's very potent but it will help stop the spasms quickly. I was given one after my hydro. and remembered how it helped me so I asked for it when I went to the ER this last time with an infection and severe spasms and pain. I had to insist on it a few times before they agreed but my persistence paid off. I hope you get someone understanding. God Bless you!

Rachel

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    Thank you everyone for your careing thoughts it is 1:50 am in the morning and i still havent went to sleep after all the medicine i have taking My husband is still up with me takeing care of me we are going to take Brandon to the doctor at 9 am in the morning after taking the other two to school then he is going to take me to the er. the only reason i'm going to go to the er is because i know my doctor will not be in tomorrow or should i say today Now. because i called and they said he would not be in friday plus the office closes at one pm on fridays. when i pee it feels like the urine is draining from my right kidney i'm very weak right now so iv may be the best thing for me and when i pee OH how it hurts. hopefully they will treat me then send me home I will let ya'll know how Brandon is doing and I am tomorrow.
    Kim thank you very much that was sweet and I love you dearly for your thoughts in trying to help me get to the doctor rest assure my husband is going to take me in the morning.
    He knows i'm very sick i'm already black looking under my eyes. and the hard head want go to sleep until i do so i guess i'm going to have to try to fake him out so he will go to sleep.
    sending you all great big hugs.

Leave a comment:

• rachelm
    replied
    Rhonda,
    Are you able to take over the counter bladder spasm meds like pyridium? I have a terrible time with recurring UTI's on top of the I.C. I know exactly what kind of pain your in. I take a urell, or pyridium until I can give the dr. a spcimen. I'm surprised your dr. hasn't offered to call in one since your having a hard time getting there. You have got to get it treated soon before it reaches your kidneys. I know the ER is a pain but they will at least take a UA and culture. They will give you I.V. antibiodics do that it gets in your system quick. They may not understand the I.C. or treat you for the pain but at least they could get you on an antibiodic and antispasmodic. I just had to go to the ER the other day because it was the weekend and my already bad flare got worse because I had an infection. It was a hassle but they gave me I.V antibiodics, a shot of morphine/phenergan and a B&O suppositories upon strong request. Please Please go to a clinic or ER quickly. Let us know how your doing tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• alana rose
    replied
    Rhonda-
    Are you able to go to another doctor, a walk-in clinic, or perhaps the ER? Try to get into to see someone. I sure hope that you feel better soon-you will be in my prayers tonight. Let us know how you are doing.
    You are in my thoughts.
    alana

Leave a comment:

• khouse
    replied
    Oh Rohnda honey!!! I know how you feel, not about sick child right now but the other, it is so frustrating and if they would just control the pain everything else could be handled better. Could you possibly take a cab to your doctor? I will send you the money! I just know you need help now. Please call me if you need to !
    Love,
    Kim
    am emailing my phone number just in case you don't have it!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    wow rhonda thats jsut about really rude of them not to call.. I hope you and brandon both can be seen tomorrow..
    hugs and hoping you both feel better. you know how to get hold of me..
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    thanks everyone a small but really no good update on brandon Jeff took him in to the doctor today and guess what they dont know how to pick a phone up and call and cancel someone appt. when they got there the doctor was in a meeting and couldnt see brandon so now we have to take him back tomorrow when i needed to go to the doctor myself before one pm. gggggrrrrrrrrr. I can't win for loseing I think i got a big sign over my head that says kick her while she is down (((banging head))))) when are we going to get our gremlin back i need them right now. (((((sad))))))

Leave a comment:

• Sandy N.
    replied
    Rhonda I am so sorry about your pain and frustration. I know it is so hard to have to do everything when pain is involved. i pray that you will get some comfort. Hang in there Rhonda....Sandy N.

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Rhonda, I feel for you and your son, both going through so much right now. Do hope you can get into see somebody really soon for the two of you, to get some relief for your pain. You have enough to handle, wish I was closer to give you a helping hand, you really need it so badly. I can say a few prayers for the two of you, and hope that helps in some little way. Let us know how you are both doing, worried about you both, love and soft hugs, Iris.

Leave a comment:

• ranshar2
    replied
    Rhonda...

Is there a "walk-in" clinic in your area? Usually, you can be seen a whole lot quicker than at the ER. Please, please, please make time to see someone. I know your plate is full and you are feeling so much pressure right now but, you need to get yourself help before you get worse. I am so concerned about the symptoms you say you are having...Sharon

Leave a comment:

• JAF
    replied
    Rhonda, hugs to you, I don't even know what to say but you need help honey. You have got to get something to help you. Sorry you all are going through this. Prayers coming your way.

Jolene

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    sorry you are hurting so much rhonda and brandon too, get yourself to er and have them call your uro.. you dont need to be in any more pain.. hope you and brandon feel better soon.
    brat

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    hi donna thanks for offering (big smile) that is sweet i wish you wasnt so far away too. I really need to get to the doctor asap.
    I did call the doctor office and tried to get an appt for tomorrow but the office closes tomorrow at one pm and they cant see me all i can do is drop off a urine but i have already started the leviquin the pain is going to my right kidney and i have shotting sharp pains running down my right leg. OH HOW IT HURTS (((((CRYING)))))) my doctor want even be in tomorrow i can't keep taking these pain pills like this Jeff had to go to work after coming back from the doctor with Brandon and Guess what???? when jeff got to the doctor office with Brandon they cancelled his appt because the doctor has a meeting (((hello have the heard of a phone to call me to do this)))) so brandon is still in pain i'm in pain Jeff had to go to work and now i have to walk a 1/2 mile at 2:30 to pick up my kids from the bus stop. just because of where my mail box is they said if it isnt a 1/2 mile they dont and will not come down my road to drop the children off. and we only have one car i dont know how im going to do this but i'm going to have too. ((((crying)))).
    I'm going to take them a urine in tomorrow if i can make it until then I need to go to the er i guess but the wait is so long there and they dont know there butts from a hole in the ground about ic there gggggggrrrrrrrrrr! so i dont know should i go and take a chance they will help me with the pain or sit here and suffer and hopes i can get something done tomorrow??????((confussed)) My urine is dark yellow almost orange and i cant take the stuff that changes your urine colors so it isnt that. I'm just banging my head here!!!
    Jess,
    Thank you for your prayers and support.
    thank you both.
    big gentle hugs sent your way from me!!!!
    I have more on my plate then I can handle right now. (((((sad))))))

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    ((((((((((((Rhonda))))))))))))

I am so sorry you are feeling so ucky and that Brandon is still very ill. But you got to take care of you! Hubby seems to be content with taking care of Brandon, so please, get yourself checked out and get meds! You shouldn't have to live like this.

Take care hon, we're all pulling for you and your boy!

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

Working...
X