Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ready to scream

Hi all,
    went to the gyn, and had some labs done and think I have a fistula and i have an infection and blood in my urine. I was flaring a bit before I went, but now after the lovely female exame my bladder is in an all out war. I always get flares but this one is the flare from hell.. I need some pain pills.... ggggggrrrrr.... that are stronger then ultraset or darvocet...... I am hurting pretty bad.......
    Brat
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

grouphug grouphug grouphug I am so sorry that you are flaring. Iwill be praying for you. Take care of you and keep us updated on how you are doing.
    Hang in there , There is hope.
    There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Hi Cindy,

GRRRR this flare is showing no mercy! I hope it ends soon, maybe you do have a UTI. I know those other probs aren't helping your bladder at all. If you need me you know how to get me lmao

Huggies and love,
      Jess grouphug kissing

P.S. Praying for you angel
      Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Cindy, sorry you are going through so much pain right now with this flare, hope that it starts to ease up soon, and give you a break. Let us know how you are doing, pray that you will begin to feel better, hugs and love Iris. kissing grouphug
        Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

thanks guys now my kidneys hurt eek ... I hate when they do that scream ... plus its like 14 out with a wind chill of 4 and cold makes my fibro and my myofascial pain flare, and I turn into mega (b)itch.... gemme pain pills, gemme pain pills please, I can't take it banghead cussing
          Brat
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Oh Brat, that is soooooooo cold, I think I would turn into a she d**** with that cold, and the pain. I'm with you gimme the pain pills, and turn on the electric blanket. Take care and stay warm, and feel better soon, would send you some sun and warmth if I could, but we are foggy and damp, do not think you want that either. Warm hugs, Iris. hi grouphug
            Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

When I'm in the most pain, my hubby holds me and rubs my back --- and always says with the utmost tenderness that I should think about how good it's going to feel when it stops hurting. With today's flare, --- maybe you and I can both think about how good it will feel when it quits hurting ....

Sending gentle hugs,
              Donna
              Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
              Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
              Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
              [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

OOOhhhh ucckkk...sorry to hear that you are flaring Donna. I hope both of you get out of the flare soon. Fibro flares are the pits, mine is acting up because of the cold weather here. Brrrrr. I hate cold weather.

grouphug grouphug kissing
                Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Brat,

I'm so sorry....If we lived closer I would give you some meds...

I couldn't figure out what a flare felt like...Well, I found that out not long ago and i thought my world was sinking...I didn't know what to do and it was on a weekend and of course the coctor isn't around. I put Lavender oil and those wonderful heating pads (Body heat) from the IC site on the belly and lots of baths...

I pray that you can get some meds. Maybe you shoukd give in a go to the ER just to hold you over until Monday. Then you can see your URO..

I'm thinking of you..Let us know how your doing..

Love,
                  Brigitte

Brigitte

Comment

Brat...I totally agree you need stronger pain meds. With the symptoms you are having, I would think a trip to the ER might be of some help.......Just a thought......Be well grouphug
                    Wishing you the best, today, tomorrow, and always! Sheri G

Comment

Why don't they give you something more for pain? Does the heating pad help with the kidney pain? I use that for my kidney pain. I agree, you should go to the ER. Good luck, will keep you in my prayers.
                      carly

Comment

Try to get some rest and stay warm. Wish I could make you feel better. Stay warm!!

Success

Comment

grouphug grouphug grouphug Cindy so sorry that you are flaring. I know how it feels. I came hom eyesterday and took my pain paill after work and layed down on my right side and my right pelivc area and groin hurt so much I was crying and screaming. Noone was home Thank God. The groin pain is the worse. I was in a flare at work yesterday, the bladder was playing tug of war with each other and spasming. I think a trip to the er is a good idea. I know its cold up there too where you are and it is cold here in MA also. Please keep us updated on how you are feeling. You take care of you and rest. Call your uro if you need too. Hope you feel better soon. Gentle hugs and healing thoughts coming your way. angel angel kissing
                          Hang in there , There is hope.
                          There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Oh, Cindy,
                            So sorry to hear that you are hurting so bad...I wish that we all lived close enough to help each other out, physically...I will keep you in prayer. Will your Dr. not give you a stronger pain med, especially for when you are hurting so bad? Sending warm thoughts and grouphug to you for some comfort,
                            Kan
                            Always try to do the right thing; it will astonish some people and gratify the rest- Mark Twain

DX: IC-2003, Systemic Lupus w/secondary Sjogren's-2009, Total Hysterectomy with BSO-2005, IBS-forever it seems, Renal Tubular Acidosis, Vitamin D deficiency-2008, Vulvar Vestibulitis-2002, Pudendal Neuralgia-2008
                            I also try and manage depression/anxiety, Migraines, Too many kidney stones to count-starting in 1991 to the present
                            I had my 1st urethral surgery at age 4, have had urethral syndrome from then on.
                            Failed treatments: Elmiron both instilled and oral caused severe increase in liver enzymes
                            Elavil and Ditropan-severe bladder retention
                            Currently on pain mgmt, lidocaine gel topically also gives some relief after initial 2-4 min burning when applied.
                            Prior treatment included pelvic floor therapy and TENS unit, both of which I still do as needed.

Comment

Hi Brat,
                              Hon, did you call the dr.?? If not why don't you go to ER.
                              I know all about those Michigan winters!! I don't miss them at all. It will snow a little here one day and gone the next.
                              You know how to get in touch with me if you need too.
                              LOVE YOU
                              Susan
                              Susan
                              People may not remember exactly what "you did, or what you said, but- they will always remember how you made them feel"

Comment

Working...
                              X