X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• momof3
    replied
    Brat,

I'm so sorry....If we lived closer I would give you some meds...

I couldn't figure out what a flare felt like...Well, I found that out not long ago and i thought my world was sinking...I didn't know what to do and it was on a weekend and of course the coctor isn't around. I put Lavender oil and those wonderful heating pads (Body heat) from the IC site on the belly and lots of baths...

I pray that you can get some meds. Maybe you shoukd give in a go to the ER just to hold you over until Monday. Then you can see your URO..

I'm thinking of you..Let us know how your doing..

Love,
    Brigitte

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    OOOhhhh ucckkk...sorry to hear that you are flaring Donna. I hope both of you get out of the flare soon. Fibro flares are the pits, mine is acting up because of the cold weather here. Brrrrr. I hate cold weather.

grouphug grouphug kissing

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    When I'm in the most pain, my hubby holds me and rubs my back --- and always says with the utmost tenderness that I should think about how good it's going to feel when it stops hurting. With today's flare, --- maybe you and I can both think about how good it will feel when it quits hurting ....

Sending gentle hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Oh Brat, that is soooooooo cold, I think I would turn into a she d**** with that cold, and the pain. I'm with you gimme the pain pills, and turn on the electric blanket. Take care and stay warm, and feel better soon, would send you some sun and warmth if I could, but we are foggy and damp, do not think you want that either. Warm hugs, Iris. hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    thanks guys now my kidneys hurt eek ... I hate when they do that scream ... plus its like 14 out with a wind chill of 4 and cold makes my fibro and my myofascial pain flare, and I turn into mega (b)itch.... gemme pain pills, gemme pain pills please, I can't take it banghead cussing
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Cindy, sorry you are going through so much pain right now with this flare, hope that it starts to ease up soon, and give you a break. Let us know how you are doing, pray that you will begin to feel better, hugs and love Iris. kissing grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Cindy,

GRRRR this flare is showing no mercy! I hope it ends soon, maybe you do have a UTI. I know those other probs aren't helping your bladder at all. If you need me you know how to get me lmao

Huggies and love,
    Jess grouphug kissing

P.S. Praying for you angel

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug I am so sorry that you are flaring. Iwill be praying for you. Take care of you and keep us updated on how you are doing.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    started a topic ready to scream

ready to scream

Hi all,
    went to the gyn, and had some labs done and think I have a fistula and i have an infection and blood in my urine. I was flaring a bit before I went, but now after the lovely female exame my bladder is in an all out war. I always get flares but this one is the flare from hell.. I need some pain pills.... ggggggrrrrr.... that are stronger then ultraset or darvocet...... I am hurting pretty bad.......
    Brat
Working...
X