Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mjlabieniec
    replied
    Vicodin did help me but you know what really helped and fast? Maybe you have tried it. It was percoset. I was amazed at how fast it took away a pretty bad pain/burn I was dealing with one day. It seemed like minutes! It may have actually been like 15-20 but still. Well, hang in there. tell us how you are doing.

Melis

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Vicodin works very well for me. Like all other pain meds, I do have to take phenergan with it, but I'm so thankful that I have some on hand.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• kiffy313
    replied
    Cindy,
    Thank goodness you got something to help, I hope you are feeling better soon...
    Take Care,
    Kandy

Leave a comment:

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Brat, I hope that the vicodin has done the trick and that you're feeling better by now! Best wishes, little bear

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    I hope the vicodin helps, I know that it didn't do much for me, and that it makes you loopy. lmao Anything to get that flare gone though!! Grrr. I hope it goes away very soon.

Love ya and huggies,
    Jess grouphug kissing

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug I hope you feel better soon hon.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    HI Thanks Bunches and Bunches, my uro called me in some Vicodine... going to pick it up shortly.
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• mjlabieniec
    replied
    Sorry Brat. Wish I could help. Call your dr. for something stronger. I hope you feel better real soon. Lots of hugs.

Melis

Leave a comment:

• Teri
    replied
    {{{{{Cindy}}}}}You've got alot of company with the other Michigan ICer's right now

Leave a comment:

• Susan Butler
    replied
    Hi Brat,
    Hon, did you call the dr.?? If not why don't you go to ER.
    I know all about those Michigan winters!! I don't miss them at all. It will snow a little here one day and gone the next.
    You know how to get in touch with me if you need too.
    LOVE YOU
    Susan

Leave a comment:

• kiffy313
    replied
    Oh, Cindy,
    So sorry to hear that you are hurting so bad...I wish that we all lived close enough to help each other out, physically...I will keep you in prayer. Will your Dr. not give you a stronger pain med, especially for when you are hurting so bad? Sending warm thoughts and grouphug to you for some comfort,
    Kan

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug Cindy so sorry that you are flaring. I know how it feels. I came hom eyesterday and took my pain paill after work and layed down on my right side and my right pelivc area and groin hurt so much I was crying and screaming. Noone was home Thank God. The groin pain is the worse. I was in a flare at work yesterday, the bladder was playing tug of war with each other and spasming. I think a trip to the er is a good idea. I know its cold up there too where you are and it is cold here in MA also. Please keep us updated on how you are feeling. You take care of you and rest. Call your uro if you need too. Hope you feel better soon. Gentle hugs and healing thoughts coming your way. angel angel kissing

Leave a comment:

• havingsuccess
    replied
    Try to get some rest and stay warm. Wish I could make you feel better. Stay warm!!

Success

Leave a comment:

• carlinjkammerer
    replied
    Why don't they give you something more for pain? Does the heating pad help with the kidney pain? I use that for my kidney pain. I agree, you should go to the ER. Good luck, will keep you in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• SheriG
    replied
    Brat...I totally agree you need stronger pain meds. With the symptoms you are having, I would think a trip to the ER might be of some help.......Just a thought......Be well grouphug

Leave a comment:

Working...
X