Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coopsmom
    replied
    This is what I do when I get all down and out. Call a buddy, not your mom a buddy do a little gossiping i know it is wrong but it does tend to make me feel better. Put on a funny movie (i know u will have to pp during it but you can pause it) get a pet like a dog so you will have some company all the time. I have a dog I talk too she doesn't repeat a thing I tell her LOL! I know we aren't supposed to eat CHOCOLATE BUT HAVE SOME I don't know what it does but i feel kind of good after I eat some. Play some games on the computer etc... if you can stand to sit for a while just anything to get your mind off of it. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

Leave a comment:

• tcbc1989
    replied
    Hi everyone,
    thanks for all the prayers and kind words...
    I have been doing bladder instillations, watching what I eat, drinking plenty of water, taking my medicine like a good girl, getting plenty of rest, and have to set my alarm at night to empty my bladder every 4 hours or i will get bladder spasms. But if I stay on my routine, with the help of my wonderful husband, then all goes fairly well. I hope I will be in remission at some point. I am tired of taking pills! But it could be worse. I am tired of saying that, but what else could I say. It's true. Tina

Leave a comment:

• ALYSSA'S_GRANDMA#1
    replied
    kissing kissing And Bunches Of:
    grouphug grouphug grouphug
    angel SENDING PRAYERS YOUR WAY!!!!
    Love Brenda wink

Leave a comment:

• havingsuccess
    replied
    As someone said above this will pass, you have to keep saying that to yourself but it will. Try your best to relax and not stress, easier said than done I know but stress will only make it worse. Thinking of you!!

Success

Leave a comment:

• mjlabieniec
    replied
    Hang in there, o.k. The flare will pass. Your bladder just needs a little time again! Take it easy and don't eat anything that could irritate it. They say lots of water helps! Well, I hope you feel better really soon! kissing

Melis

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Tina, and hope you start to heal really soon, I know it must be a painful time for you, right now recovering from your surgeries. Keep us posted as tohow things are going for you, and how you are doing. soft hugs Iris. hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Tina
    i am so sorry i missed you post I ws so sick that week.... hugs and hope you are doing better...
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• SheriG
    replied
    hi Hello there Tina...Just a quick hi to say that I hope you are feeling better. You will be in my prayers! Hugs! grouphug

Leave a comment:

• kiffy313
    replied
    Hi Tina,
    Just want you to know that I am keeping you in my prayers.
    Take Care,
    Kandy

Leave a comment:

• JAF
    replied
    Hi Tina,
    It sounds like you are going through a rough time. I hope that everything heals up soon and you will get some relief. Hang in there.
    Hugs,
    Jolene grouphug

Leave a comment:

• tcbc1989
    replied
    Hi everyone...I must say that it is so comforting to know that there are so many people out there that really care and understand what i am going through. You are all such good listeners and sweet to send such kind words my way. It is heartwarming to visit this site and know there are people out there that take the time to write these postings to keep me from getting so dicouraged. Thank you for being such good friends.
    Well the surgery was a great success. The doctor removed the adhesions that developed from my hysterectomy and lifted everything that had dropped. I feel 10 pounds lighter!! and I do not feel the constant rectal/vaginal pressure that I had prior to surgery. But now I am having the worst IC episode I have ever had. This too shall pass, right!! I am in constant pain, despite pain meds that just take the edge off. The doctor said this might happen and it may take a few months to quiet down the bladder. I feel like I m stuck in this house. I am not able to drive because of the meds I taking. My husband not only works full-time but takes on te role of Mr. Mom. He is worn out as I am. I just wish the pain would go away...Just for 1 day. The incision which is like a C-section insicion does not hurt as much as my bladder. I have to catheterize myself every 3 hours to keep my bladder empty to promote healing.So we have to set the alarm clock to go off at night. It is really difficult to catheterize yourself when you are half asleep.Sorry to ramble on like this but I am so uncomfortable and just want to be ME again...I have lost myself....I have seen a therapist and that was a waste of time. I have gone to a support group but they only meet 4 times a year. The only thing I need is a pain-free bladder!! Anyway, thanks to anyone who reads this...tina c. toilet

Leave a comment:

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Tina, Just thought I'd send you a note wishing you the best of luck with your surgery later this week. I hope that you had a good holiday and that the new year brings you all the happiness and good fortune you deserve. We'll all be thinking of you and sending you warm thoughts on Wed.! Best wishes, little bear

Leave a comment:

• Katie55
    replied
    Hello Tina,

First let me start by saying I just became a new member of this wounderfull group of people who suffer along wiht us, and GIVE so much support. I just logged on last night in SUCH EXTREME PAIN with a VERY long and Still very painfull flare myself. This morning I checked my emails and to my surprise I had MANY replys and so many kind words from everyone. I sure didn't expect that.
    I want to tell you how just how much I understand what you are saying. I to feel that even though I vent it doesn't seem to help, BUT I dragged myself out of my bed to log on to thank everyone for that support. Just sitting here is so painfull, and I am sick to my stomach from the amount of pain I am in. But PLEASE know that if nothing else I WILL PRAY for some relief for you and everyone else who is suffering tonight and the following days and weeks. I am trying soooo hard to hang on with what little sanity I have left untill I either go to emergancy where I get NO help anyways, or from somewhere God is listening to my pleas for relief.
    I have NO words of wisdom, but LOVE and
    heartfelt hugs for you.

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Tina, will be thinking of you on your surgery date. Great that your husband will be with you on New Years. Have a great christmas, and take care, hugs Iris hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• tcbc1989
    replied
    Thank you all for all the kind words. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday...Tina grouphug

Leave a comment:

Working...
X